FIMCO SPRAYER

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

FIMCO SPRAYER

Post by OLE RASPY »

Idk if anybody here has a fimco sprayer or not. But a shout out to them for great customer service.
I have a 25 gallon boomless sprayer for my four wheeler. Had it for 3 years. Well way it’s designed the feet that bolts to bottom of tank for the little boom nozzles isn’t very wide and with the weight of water and chemicals and having to ratchet strap it to the rack eventually caused the poly tank to crack. Well I went to harbor freight and got a plastic welding kit and welded up 4 cracks. Still not thinking it would hold. So I emailed them and got a reply next day. I just said in email what was goin on and I would buy another tank if they give me info on how to. Reply back was give us your name and address and we will get another tank to you. Well I did and tank is here. No questions asked. All I gotta do is swap out the pump and hoses to other tank.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE RIGHT THERE. Just thought I’d share.
:old_glory:
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: FIMCO SPRAYER

Post by Samm4770 »

Can’t beat that! I have one had issues with the sprayer and they replaced it for me fast!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Most companies would be like it was not the fault of the tank but the rachet strap
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

I bought a 15 gal. FIMCo from Tractor Supply years ago. It was on clearance because it was missing a couple parts. Probably a display the somebody pilfered a few parts from. Got it for 50 bucks.I had a spare set of washing machine hoses that worked perfect.I have replaced the pump twice over the years ,but other than than it has been a great unit. I just need to remember to flush and clean the nozzles or keep a couple spares on hand. I also recommenced an anti sudsing agent when mixing.
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Great customer service goes a long way!

Just this spring I had a feller tell me he wanted replacement 410’s

He shouldn’t have sent me pictures and video of dead gobblers or I might have :LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

Hoobilly wrote: September 15th, 2022, 12:08 pm Great customer service goes a long way!

He shouldn’t have sent me pictures and video of dead gobblers or I might have :LMAO:
This a shot at me ? I sent you pictures, it was your vision enhancing devices that failed you. I forgot about my replacement .410 FoxTrot ammo extended warranty I purchased. Now both BombBoy and I are gonna be waiting by the Mailbox ! :LMAO:
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

spider316 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 7:23 pm
Hoobilly wrote: September 15th, 2022, 12:08 pm Great customer service goes a long way!

This a shot at me ? I sent you pictures, it was your vision enhancing devices that failed you. I forgot about my replacement .410 FoxTrot ammo extended warranty I purchased. Now both BombBoy and I are gonna be waiting by the Mailbox ! :LMAO:
Rut-Ro :LMAO:

Seems as if Hoobily's "sometimers", has kicked in on this one :stir:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??

Return to “Gobbler Talk”