SKRE Jacket

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

SKRE Jacket

Post by CamoMan4025 »

I ordered the below linked jacket from SKRE. It was on sale, so I pulled the trigger. It got great reviews. Well, it was a tad small so I sent it back for an exchange. It was on sale when I ordered it, but I saw that it went on sale even cheaper. I emailed the company and said, I see it's cheaper than what I paid for it, what are the chances I get a discount on my exchange. I got an email a few hours later stating they were giving me a credit of $11.25. I was shocked, because I really didn't expect it, but they had great customer service. No, this isn't a ton of money, but heck, it's like 2 gallons of gas :thumbup:

https://skregear.com/collections/all-pr ... ble-jacket
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: SKRE Jacket

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

That sounds like a nice jacket Levi's and sounds like a great company

After the nomad link I clicked on do to cookies my bookface ads are all camo... I cannot believe how many new companies have come out in the past few years.... It's like they all saw what Sitka has become and want a piece of the pie...
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 11th, 2022, 10:03 am That sounds like a nice jacket Levi's and sounds like a great company

After the nomad link I clicked on do to cookies my bookface ads are all camo... I cannot believe how many new companies have come out in the past few years.... It's like they all saw what Sitka has become and want a piece of the pie...
Kuiu is some clothing I would like to try and hunt with for deer

Not sure how spring turkey would work unless they have really cool and thin gear
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Hoobilly wrote: August 11th, 2022, 11:23 am
ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 11th, 2022, 10:03 am That sounds like a nice jacket Levi's and sounds like a great company

Kuiu is some clothing I would like to try and hunt with for deer

Not sure how spring turkey would work unless they have really cool and thin gear
I saw Tere stuff looks nice.... Got an add other day eco friendly gear?

Click on coat, this coat was made with 75 plastic water bottles :LMAO:

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”