Mossberg

the best TSS shot shell ammo made in USA
Foxtrotammo.com
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Mossberg

Post by Hoobilly »

Thanks to a member here I just ordered 2 Mossberg SA series 410 & 20ga for FoxTrot

I will be youtubing the guns and pattern testing them to see what they will do on the gobblernation channel.

looking forward to doing this
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
The Mossberg Mauler

Re: Mossberg

Post by The Mossberg Mauler »

Looking forward to the results.
No Need To Count Holes In Paper. My Mossberg And Lead Kill'em Dead!!!!

I've wined and dined with Kings and Queens, and I've slept in the alley eating pork and beans.

Fox Trot Pro Staff Wannabe
Gobblez

Post by Gobblez »

Always interested in the SA series guns. I'm very interested in the SA-20 because of the variety of TSS loads in the 20 gauge, both 2-3/4" and 3". In all honesty my SA-28 gauge will most likely do everything I need with TSS.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Gobblez wrote: May 18th, 2022, 2:03 pm Always interested in the SA series guns. I'm very interested in the SA-20 because of the variety of TSS loads in the 20 gauge, both 2-3/4" and 3". In all honesty my SA-28 gauge will most likely do everything I need with TSS.
The SA28 is gonna raise eyebrows by next turkey season..

Soon as I pick both of the ones I ordered I’ll be posting up pictures and talking about them

Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

Awesome can’t wait to see the results!
Goblen

Post by Goblen »

Great. Any planes on testing multiple restrictions of chokes? Can't wait for the results.
Skimerhorn

Post by Skimerhorn »

Nice. I have a sa410 and plan on getting a sa28. Curious to see your results
Dtrkyman

Post by Dtrkyman »

Sounds good, I have the sa-20 turkey thug, found one several years ago on gunbroker cheap! Been a great gun mostly, I had an issue with it firing 2 shells in a row with target loads when it was new, one trigger pull double fire, full auto...lol

Took apart the bolt and degreased it and it seems to have resolved the issue. Has only done it once with a turkey load. I believe the firing pin was not returning all the way back into the bolt due to the shipping grease?

Mine shoots the factory 580(so I hear) well, and the Indian Creek .555 is just devastating! 1 5/8th oz of #9 handloads.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Dtrkyman wrote: May 19th, 2022, 11:46 am Sounds good, I have the sa-20 turkey thug, found one several years ago on gunbroker cheap! Been a great gun mostly, I had an issue with it firing 2 shells in a row with target loads when it was new, one trigger pull double fire, full auto...lol

Took apart the bolt and degreased it and it seems to have resolved the issue. Has only done it once with a turkey load. I believe the firing pin was not returning all the way back into the bolt due to the shipping grease?

Mine shoots the factory 580(so I hear) well, and the Indian Creek .555 is just devastating! 1 5/8th oz of #9 handloads.
That would get expensive real quick on tss loads 😂

I can’t wait to do these tests and show everyone on here

Dtrkyman

Post by Dtrkyman »

No doubt, good thing I load my own, that one trigger pull was around 10 bux, but could have been 25!
Dtrkyman

Post by Dtrkyman »

Return to “Fox Trot Ammo”