On the Board!!! WooHoooooo

harvester

On the Board!!! WooHoooooo

Post by harvester »

Finally got over the sickness I had Friday, to get it done Sunday evening. Called one in for my wife Sunday morning but couldn't get a shot, bad angle. Got on another one and got them busted up but he never said a word after that. Just a great day to be in the woods.

20lbs
10.5" beard
1" spurs

doublegobble

Re: On the Board!!! WooHoooooo

Post by doublegobble »

Nice job. I'm am itching to go, birds are all over the place just waiting for me to show up!
Red meat isn't bad for you,Fuzzy green meat is bad for you
I can and WILL always lay the beatdown on Jaybird!
harvester

Post by harvester »

doublegobble wrote:Nice job. I'm am itching to go, birds are all over the place just waiting for me to show up!
I wish I had that problem with birds. They are hard to find around here anymore.
Matt Meyer

Post by Matt Meyer »

Nice bird. Congrats
harvester

Post by harvester »

Its been some tough hunting but I got #2 finally.
10 1/4" beard
7/8" sharp spurs
20lbs.

I got on bird first thing this morning but he wouldn't cooperate, wouldn't gobble at nothing but the crows. Meanwhile I got to hearing a bird across the river behind me. So I grabbed my stuff and headed out. 30 minutes later I strike him on top of the ridge, I plop down next to the nearest tree and a couple minutes later it was over. I think I called to him 4 or 5 times, mainly just to keep tabs on which way he was coming in. Great morning.

harvester

Post by harvester »

Got #3 today. One of the, if not the toughest hunt I have ever been on. Took me 2 hours to get him and about 4 or 5 different setups. Called him in 2 different times before I could get a shot. First time had him at 20 yards but no shot and hated to watch him walk off but didn't have a choice. Finally called him away from the hens a second time and made it count.
19lbs
9 3/4" beard
1" spurs

harvester

Post by harvester »

Sorry fellers for dropping the ball on the pictures but its hard getting accurate pics by yourself. So just put me in for the default scores.

Return to “TOMINATORS”