Looking For A Fox Trot "Pro"Motion

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
The Mossberg Mauler

Looking For A Fox Trot "Pro"Motion

Post by The Mossberg Mauler »

I've been trying my hardest to get a "pro"motion at Fox Trot Ammo, I'm currently on the Po-staff which is equivalent to the JV squad. It's been a life long dream to be on their Pro-staff (The Varsity), well maybe not a life long dream, but a dream ever since they opened for business. Some things just go together, peanut butter and jelly, ham and eggs, Me and Miss Mauler etc. To me The Mossberg Mauler and Fox Trot ammo is a no brainer. Anyway I had a match the other night for the Fox Trot Tri City Heavyweight championship of the world. After winning the title I asked Hoobilly for a "Pro"motion. He said denied! So after winning the title and turned down for the "pro"motion, I went out celebrating. In the wee hours of the morning I realized I had been partying way to long and was running out of time if I was going to go turkey hunting that morning. I didn't have time to go home and change, so I headed to my spot in my wrestling attire. You know I usually wear my crocs hunting, but as you can see in the photo I have my boots on. I usually like to change them after kicking someones rear end but I just didn't have time. Anyway I got to my listening spot and sure enough he sounded off shortly after. After several strategic moves (some people call it stumbling around) I got to a spot where we both agreed on meeting at. Luckily I got there first and was ready. Then I had to figure out what move to use to finish the match. I decided to use the same move I had used about ten hours earlier to win the Fox Trot Tri City heavyweight championship of the world, so I gave the gobbler my Flydown Crackle. Results are always the same in the ring and out, crackled head and neck bones. So after winning two matches in ten hours I decided to call Hoobilly again and ask for a "Pro"motion. The picture was taken at the same time he told me that anyone who smokes cheap cigars and drinks Wild Turkey 101 at 8 a.m. is off to a good start, but I'm just not qualified to be a member of the Fox Trot Pro-staff yet. You can see by my reaction I was devastated! But I will strive to be the best I can be and hopefully one day I'll make it to pro-staff. And for those of you who are wondering about the rock pile, its a tradition I started years ago. Anytime I hunt this place and don't kill a turkey, I make myself carry a rock to that spot and add it to the pile. I hate carrying rocks! Anyway, I'm still just on the Fox Trot Po-staff (JV) for now. But I ain't giving up, some things are just meant to be!
No Need To Count Holes In Paper. My Mossberg And Lead Kill'em Dead!!!!

I've wined and dined with Kings and Queens, and I've slept in the alley eating pork and beans.

Fox Trot Pro Staff Wannabe
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Looking For A Fox Trot "Pro"Motion

Post by spider316 »

Mr. Mauler, please don't encourage my children. I'm 3 .410s and like 50 rounds deep due to the "FoxTrot" ! I had to double lock the ammo, they think TSS is better than sliced bread and ice cream. They eliminated a "Coon" threat above the chicken coop at a record height out of a tree !
I do know that the CamoMan Prostaff is always looking for anybody with a pulse though ! :stir:
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Who is this Foxtrotammo your talking about???

I’ve heard of the Mossberg Mauler but not much on the foxtrot
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
The Mossberg Mauler

The only thing rougher on skulls and bones than The Mossberg Mauler is Fox Trot ammo. You should name your next Turkey load after me. Maybe Mauler 9’s, or how about SCP 9’s. SCP is for Snap Crackle and Pop. See, you could use me as the head of your marketing department. I could be a valuable ASSet.

I've wined and dined with Kings and Queens, and I've slept in the alley eating pork and beans.

Chief Razor

Post by Chief Razor »

You might not get that free box of ammo, but id say your spot in the boot licker hall of fame is secure!
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

You ain't kissed up enough. Try " My Mossberg and TSS kill em best ".
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
The Mossberg Mauler

redarrow wrote: April 9th, 2022, 9:17 am You ain't kissed up enough. Try " My Mossberg and TSS kill em best ".
Good thinking, I may try that. Don’t tell Hoobilly, but I killed another one this morning. But killed him with lead. My buddy gave me three TSS shells. And well, they didn’t last long.

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

The Mossberg Mauler wrote: April 8th, 2022, 4:49 pm The only thing rougher on skulls and bones than The Mossberg Mauler is Fox Trot ammo. You should name your next Turkey load after me. Maybe Mauler 9’s, or how about SCP 9’s. SCP is for Snap Crackle and Pop. See, you could use me as the head of your marketing department. I could be a valuable ASSet.
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

The Mossberg Mauler wrote: April 9th, 2022, 10:05 am
redarrow wrote: April 9th, 2022, 9:17 am You ain't kissed up enough. Try " My Mossberg and TSS kill em best ".
Good thinking, I may try that. Don’t tell Hoobilly, but I killed another one this morning. But killed him with lead. My buddy gave me three TSS shells. And well, they didn’t last long.
Good luck, I even tried the "but think of the children" ! Heartless he is, no feelings or emotions :LMAO:
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

spider316 wrote: April 9th, 2022, 3:17 pm
Good luck, I even tried the "but think of the children" ! Heartless he is, no feelings or emotions :LMAO:
They ain’t paid their fair share yet in life
Screw them lil dinks :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

hoobilly wrote: April 9th, 2022, 5:24 pm
spider316 wrote: April 9th, 2022, 3:17 pm
They ain’t paid their fair share yet in life
Screw them lil dinks :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
They ain't paid for the FoxTrots either ! :LMAO:
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Spider, we'll get some free ammo...... I'll just make up some fake felony charges and get HooGay arrested.... they'll hold him for at least 48 hours, by that time Bubba in the local lockup will be FoxTrottin' ole HooGay all day LONG! :LMAO:
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
The Mossberg Mauler

Instead of the head of your marketing team, it sounds like you may need me for the head of security.

OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

The Mossberg Mauler wrote: April 9th, 2022, 8:20 pm Instead of the head of your marketing team, it sounds like you may need me for the head of security.
What it sounds like to me. He needs back up security. :lol:
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

CamoMan4025 wrote: April 9th, 2022, 7:36 pm Spider, we'll get some free ammo...... I'll just make up some fake felony charges and get HooGay arrested.... they'll hold him for at least 48 hours, by that time Bubba in the local lockup will be FoxTrottin' ole HooGay all day LONG! :LMAO:
Ooooh
I’m tired and gonna wait to think of a good comeback
I’ll probably have to take the advice on some 3rd graders to keep it on your level :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”