Thermal scopes

Techniques and calls.
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Thermal scopes

Post by OLE RASPY »

For coyote hunting. Lookin to spend $3000 or less.
Shots will be under 150 yards mostly. Going on a .223 savage axis or my AR haven’t decided. What y’all reccomend
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Thermal scopes

Post by Hoobilly »

Check out the Burris clip on! Swap to any gun and not be kept on one gun only
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
AlinMi

Post by AlinMi »

buddy just got a Pulsar this week, $1900ish one, seems decent but first one we have ever looked thru.
bcturkeynut

Post by bcturkeynut »

Most thermal weapon sights are designed to work best on an AR platform due to eye relief issues. If you want to use on a bolt gun you need to be mindful of this issue. There are options like extended pic rails that can be use to mount the sight with the proper eye relief but that will likely cause cheek weld issues if you don't have an adjustable cheek riser on the buttstock.

From what you have described, I would look at the new Pulsar Talion XQ38 2.5x-10X. Being a new unit and the world we are living in today, I'm not sure when they will be available. I would suggest you contact reputable thermal dealer and talk with them. They will ask you several questions to narrow down a recommendation list for you. Try Jason Robertson at Outdoor Legacy Gear (877) 350-1818. I have purchased several thermals from him and he has always been helpful. He also has a weekly YouTube show on most the products he stocks. Search YouTube for Late Night Vision Show.
FowlMouth

Post by FowlMouth »

I bought the base model ATN THOR-4 and I really like it…used it yesterday morning in the rain and with all the humidity it made it hard to see the terrain but then piggies still lit up….don’t know if I know how to post a video yet…if someone wants to point me in a direction I’ll post the video
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

FowlMouth wrote: April 8th, 2022, 12:20 pm I bought the base model ATN THOR-4 and I really like it…used it yesterday morning in the rain and with all the humidity it made it hard to see the terrain but then piggies still lit up….don’t know if I know how to post a video yet…if someone wants to point me in a direction I’ll post the video
Probably have to turn it into a YouTube video to be able to post it
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Predator Calling”