Burris FF 4

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
youngoutdoors

Re: Burris FF 4

Post by youngoutdoors »

Hey Hoobilly, Did you ever get any FF4's. I'm thinking I am going to have to put one on my hunting handguns. My eyes just don't focus on 3 things at a time anymore. IF you did get one how do you like it??? AND do you have any FF3's for sale???

God Bless, Louis
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

youngoutdoors wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:36 pm Hey Hoobilly, Did you ever get any FF4's. I'm thinking I am going to have to put one on my hunting handguns. My eyes just don't focus on 3 things at a time anymore. IF you did get one how do you like it??? AND do you have any FF3's for sale???

God Bless, Louis
Yessir! I have 2

Love it better than the FF3. My plan is to swap all my other FF3’s out for FF4’s. Would love to do that before turkey season is in full swing
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
youngoutdoors

Post by youngoutdoors »

I would probably just use the dot on my handguns. Is the larger field of view a noticeable difference? What are you asking for your OLD FF3's?
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

youngoutdoors wrote: January 9th, 2022, 10:29 pm I would probably just use the dot on my handguns. Is the larger field of view a noticeable difference? What are you asking for your OLD FF3's?
Wider and taller. You definitely see more through the window. With that I think it’s better cause I shoot with both eyes open and it’s more fluid

Haven’t decided on the FF3 that I have. Might not sell them I have an AR and a couple coyote shotguns I might put FF3’s on
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”