Savage Box on its way!

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Savage Box on its way!

Post by Hoobilly »

Lausnan’s are up to bat with this sweet box. I tried my best while in SoDak and a swing and amish has me getting ready to head back in 2 weeks

McCallister Trumpet is ready at any moment to whoever is ready for it. I will use it in the morning and praying I call in a goodn with it for my dad.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
crow

Re: Savage Box on its way!

Post by crow »

hoobilly wrote: April 30th, 2020, 10:17 am Lausnan’s are up to bat with this sweet box. I tried my best while in SoDak and a swing and amish has me getting ready to head back in 2 weeks

McCallister Trumpet is ready at any moment to whoever is ready for it. I will use it in the morning and praying I call in a goodn with it for my dad.

just what are you doing on a swing with an amish? The last time I was on a swing with an amish I had to get out of there a lot quicker than in 2 weeks

I have one of the early McCallister trumpets, it's a good one
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

crow wrote: April 30th, 2020, 10:02 pm
hoobilly wrote: April 30th, 2020, 10:17 am Lausnan’s are up to bat with this sweet box. I tried my best while in SoDak and a swing and amish has me getting ready to head back in 2 weeks

just what are you doing on a swing with an amish? The last time I was on a swing with an amish I had to get out of there a lot quicker than in 2 weeks

I have one of the early McCallister trumpets, it's a good one
😆
Wife is taking vacation from work so it’s all timing

Can’t wait
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Lausman Game Calls

Post by Lausman Game Calls »

Received the box call today and it’s a really cool looking call. It’s a shame our season was done at the end of the youth season but will give it a run for it’s money. Our season dates are up next weekend so y’all speak up for who gets it next.

Return to “2020 GN Contest”