get your ammo now!

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
birddogdad

get your ammo now!

Post by birddogdad »

glad i picked up my seasons needs out here in WA state! the end of the world is upon us and ammo is again like Obama's run on it several years back. Shelves are bare, sold out period..

you have been warned! people are Amok!
swampchicken

Re: get your ammo now!

Post by swampchicken »

Yep think I will just live in a tent and eat what I find in the woods starting next week and wont come out of the woods till after May! I hope I picked up enough TP to last that long!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

I have plenty 😂

Not really enough actually. What I had stashed for myself I sent to repeat customers who need turkey loads right now and can’t for more to be made
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
joey46

Post by joey46 »

I have 9 Apex Ninja 9 1/2 and 10 Federal 9s. I'll use a couple for final point of aim and patterning on Thursday. That should do it. Florida North zone opens Saturday. We'll be as ready as possible. The season will be a nice distraction. Good luck to all.
tracker8320

Post by tracker8320 »

I work at a local Cabela's. In 2 days the ammo department did $120,000 in sales. When we ran out of 9 mm and 00 buck, they bought turkey loads, axes and bear spray, no bull**** here. Gentlemen, It's getting "nuts" out there...be safe
Wounded big game tracker with dogs...
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

hoobilly wrote: March 16th, 2020, 9:12 pm I have plenty 😂

Not really enough actually. What I had stashed for myself I sent to repeat customers who need turkey loads right now and can’t for more to be made
Hoobilly, are you not selling the 1-3/8oz , 2.75in, 20 gauge load any more?
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

tracker8320 wrote: March 17th, 2020, 2:05 pm I work at a local Cabela's. In 2 days the ammo department did $120,000 in sales. When we ran out of 9 mm and 00 buck, they bought turkey loads, axes and bear spray, no bull**** here. Gentlemen, It's getting "nuts" out there...be safe
Funny you said that about Cabela's. I had a doctor's appointment last Friday in Northern Virginia. On our way home we stopped by Cabela's in Gainesville. The parking lot was full. We walked around a little bit and I noticed a long line at one of the checkout registers. I finally asked a woman what the line was for. She said it's to buy a gun. She said she had been in line for 2 hours, and I would estimate she had a minimum of another hour to wait. I was looking at a gun safe and asked the guy what was the reason for the surge in gun sales. His response was if the stores run out of supplies then people will start breaking into others homes; therefore they want to be protected. He further told me he had people buy a gun and then ask him what kind of ammo they needed for their new gun. Understand it was not like a brand recommendation or grain, but like what's a 9mm, 380, etc.

People are freakin' crazy!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

jsh909 wrote: March 25th, 2020, 8:07 am

Yes I am
Didn’t have it listed online just yet cause I need updated pictures. Couple other customers needed some so I had to go ahead and list it
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Antleraddict82

Post by Antleraddict82 »

hoobilly wrote:
hoobilly wrote: March 16th, 2020, 9:12 pm I have plenty [emoji23]

Yes I am
Didn’t have it listed online just yet cause I need updated pictures. Couple other customers needed some so I had to go ahead and list it
I’m standing by for the listing [emoji897][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

hoobilly wrote: March 25th, 2020, 12:06 pm

Yes I am
Ok, no big deal. I was just checking. I believe I have all I need to load the BPI, 2-3/4in, 1-5/8oz load. My gun just seems to pattern 1-3/8 better than 1-5/8. So in a pinch I might have to buy some. I need to re-up on loading supplies but wanting to try to get through this season yet if possible.

Thanks for the reply

Return to “Gun Talk”