Clemson LSU

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Clemson LSU

Post by Hoobilly »

I’m not much into sports and tried to watch as much of this game.. had to get to bed and turned off the tv in the first few minutes of the 4th. Didn’t see who won on Facebook newsfeed and had to look it up

Must have been a crazy 4th

Congrats to the Tigers
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Clemson LSU

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

82029183_3047069215339746_5292907375336882176_o.jpg
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

Where's ole' Heart of Clemson?? Thought he'd have posted something by now and am sure he was at the game :thumbup:

BUT, the best and right team won, and I emailed with my Louisiana friend back and forth yesterday and again this am :cheers:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

LOVED IT WON 50 ON THE TIGERS
ltprodtorreyh

Post by ltprodtorreyh »

Geaux tigers!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HartClemson99

Post by HartClemson99 »

soiltester wrote:Where's ole' Heart of Clemson?? Thought he'd have posted something by now and am sure he was at the game :thumbup:

BUT, the best and right team won, and I emailed with my Louisiana friend back and forth yesterday and again this am :cheers:
I was at the game, LSU was the better team and Joe Burrow played a great game on the biggest stage. I ate way to much in New Orleans and had a good time other than the outcome. Congrats to LSU it was their year.

tnanh

Post by tnanh »

HartClemson99 wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:47 pm
soiltester wrote:Where's ole' Heart of Clemson?? Thought he'd have posted something by now and am sure he was at the game :thumbup:

I was at the game, LSU was the better team and Joe Burrow played a great game on the biggest stage. I ate way to much in New Orleans and had a good time other than the outcome. Congrats to LSU it was their year.

I am a big LSU fan. Very classy response. Thanks.
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

HartClemson99 wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:47 pm

It's had not to have a great time in that area!!! Ya' git' a chance to have some fresh Cracklings???? MMMMMMMMM

Been to the Hyatt next door, 2 times for conventions and never did make it to Beal Street as I got sidelined :banghead: :LMAO:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
ltprodtorreyh

Post by ltprodtorreyh »

HartClemson99 wrote:

Well said , HART

SPOKEN AS A TRUE SPORTSMAN!!!!!

Geaux tiger!!!!!

Now let’s go kill some long beards

Go tigers!!
Purple and gold
And orange and white!!!!!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”