Absolutely Nothing to do with Hunting!

A place for you health nuts and slackers to share your tips on staying in shape for seasons to come.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Absolutely Nothing to do with Hunting!

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Hey guys/gals,

So this is totally random, but I figured I would post it up. My wife has recently started as an Independent Beauty Guide for LimeLife by Alcone as her full time job. If any of your wives, girlfriends or Mothers are looking for a new brand of makeup/skin care product then check her out. It's all natural and will take like 20 years off their appearance (ok, I made that part up). I've put her website below along with her Facebook page. It's not like Mary Kay and that stuff that you have to order $1,000 worth of product and it sits in my house until somebody needs a tube of lipstick or whatever and they come by or you meet them. This is directly shipped to your house or wherever when they order through her website.

I'm going out on a limb, but I believe this stuff may even help GRUMPY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks,

Kevin

www.limelifebyalcone.com/newland
Facebook: Grace Beauty by Leisa Newland (yes it's pronounced Lisa, but spelled Leisa)
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Absolutely Nothing to do with Hunting!

Post by timbrhuntr »

I think we have had a few posts on here for some of the ladies that where face paint so who knows may get a couple bites here !!
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

She just needs to sell like a trillion $$$$$$ worth so I can retire!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

CamoMan4025 wrote: February 18th, 2019, 9:40 am She just needs to sell like a trillion $$$$$$ worth so I can retire!
a trillion??? she should divorce you and marry me! Ill settle for a billion :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Poor girl !!

Return to “Health & Fitness”