Classified Ads?????

Check here for site updates, rule changes, etc..
GobbleNut

Classified Ads?????

Post by GobbleNut »

Can someone explain how the classified ads section works? It suggests that there may be a charge for running an ad, but I see no information as to the cost. Am I missing something?
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Classified Ads?????

Post by Turkey Talker »

GobbleNut wrote:Can someone explain how the classified ads section works? It suggests that there may be a charge for running an ad, but I see no information as to the cost. Am I missing something?
Click on Classifieds

Then click on on of the fields you wish to place the ad in.
ie: Shooter's Marketplace, Turkey Hunting Equipment Ect.

Then once you are in that section click on the "blue colored" link that say "Place An Ad"

then a new window will open up, you put the info in and thumbnail or photo, then
BAMMM, you posted an Ad.

there is no charge whatsoever, or a page that talks about charging if you go through the route i just described...
hope that helps

-Dave
rick
Site Admin

Re: Classified Ads?????

Post by rick »

GobbleNut wrote:Can someone explain how the classified ads section works? It suggests that there may be a charge for running an ad, but I see no information as to the cost. Am I missing something?
I agree that it looked a little confusing and have made changes to the "upload ad" template. One of these days there's gonna be thousands of ads posted so we might as well get them fine tuned now.

Thanks, we always appreciate feedback.

Rick

Return to “Site Rules, News, & Announcements”