Official Introductions

hookedspur, Gobblenut, Gophert, Mississippigobbler, HuntnMa
gophert
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Official Introductions

Post by gophert »

My name is Tim and I am a turkey hunter. I reside just east of Nashville, TN. I've been married for 18 years and I have two daughters, Leah (age 14) and Annalise (age 12). I'm hoping I can help ya'll out this year. Leah gets the first kill of year then she lets me shoot. Good luck everyone!
hookedspur
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Official Introductions

Post by hookedspur »

Hi everyone . My name is Steve Glad to be a part of the team ,I love to hunt these birds . I cant hardly wait
from one season to the next. I moved to Ohio from West Virginia 4 years ago ,and love to travel to new states to hunt .
Married my Jr High sweethart 41 years ago on her 18th birthday and she lets me hunt all I want. :thumbup:
I hope I can Add to the score this year .
Last edited by hookedspur on March 7th, 2015, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
HuntnMa
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HuntnMa »

Howdy .... Name is Casey...been married for 25 years with 2 girls...the girls are moved out and making lives of their own. I have a Bloodhound and a Rotti and they are my babies now. I hunt highly pressured public land so I can't promise a bird but I'll be out there trying.Will be hunting Florida and Oregon this year.Trying to get my slam, just need a rio....I've got a lot of turkey hunting in my future so cross your fingers :D
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

Yo Teammates! I'm called "Jim" (amongst other colorful, more imaginative names). I'm sixty-three, rapidly closing in on the next one, and live in the desert of southern New Mexico in the Rio Grande valley. Been married for, hmmm,...a lonnggg time,... to the same beautiful and understanding wife. Got two grown sons (thirties).

Hunt just about everything,...but spring gobbler hunting tops them all. My home hunting turf is the high mountain country of south-central NM,...home of our wonderful Merriams subspecies. All personal bias aside, we have some of the very best Merriams turkey hunting to be found on the planet here,....and most all of it on public land.

My hunts this spring include a trip to Florida (Orlando area) in early April,....then will concentrate on our Merriams here for a few weeks,...then, hopefully, will end up in Texas in early May. If all goes as planned (big "if"), I will have three of the four subspecies by then, and if I can manage to find a place and a time, I might try to make one last trip to see if I can get that last Eastern needed for a single-season slam. We'll see.....

Best of luck and safe hunting to each of you this spring.
Jim

Return to “Snood Swindlers”