This years mouth calls

Call makers showcase and advice on call making.
savduck

This years mouth calls

Post by savduck »

I make and sell about 1500 a year. Thats all I want to make and sell. I dont want it to be a second job. Ive got stock available. When they are gone they are gone. Can text me at 912-660-9104 if interested. I have a video I can text that describes the calls.
received_225088131831744.jpeg
I charge $5 per call and one time $4 tracked shipping per order. I get my material the same place as the guys charging 10 to 15 a call. I ship them in plastic dime bags.
firedup

Re: This years mouth calls

Post by firedup »

Ok, here goes my shameless promotion. I have struggled with upper palate deformity and getting mouth calls that actually work my entire hunting career. I met Del at Unicoi a couple of years ago and he really fixed me up. I won't use anything else anymore and it used to be 1 of 10 calls would work. Now, using Del's batwing, every one is golden. Seriously impressed with the quality and playability. AND the orange latex call in the lower left corner (my buddy and I call it a beavertail) is another stone cold killer call. And the $$ is spot on right.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Hope you make it the convention Del! If so I’ll buy some straight thru u instead of Ricky this year. He marks them up to $9

😂 😂 😂
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
savduck

Post by savduck »

hoobilly wrote: January 28th, 2020, 12:42 am Hope you make it the convention Del! If so I’ll buy some straight thru u instead of Ricky this year. He marks them up to $9

😂 😂 😂
He always asked me to send him a pile of them to take. I may or may not be there. Would have to bring the wife if I did. That wouldnt be to much fun. Probably wouldnt see me much.
savduck

Post by savduck »

firedup wrote: January 27th, 2020, 9:53 pm Ok, here goes my shameless promotion. I have struggled with upper palate deformity and getting mouth calls that actually work my entire hunting career. I met Del at Unicoi a couple of years ago and he really fixed me up. I won't use anything else anymore and it used to be 1 of 10 calls would work. Now, using Del's batwing, every one is golden. Seriously impressed with the quality and playability. AND the orange latex call in the lower left corner (my buddy and I call it a beavertail) is another stone cold killer call. And the $$ is spot on right.
I appreciate the comments. Im glad
My calls got you fixed up. Ive also been throwing around the idea of getting a youth model jig. They would be a little smaller than my regular call.
savduck

Post by savduck »

https://youtu.be/2YdkEA-nHx0

Had trouble texting a few people. This you tube link will show you the video
WV Ridge Reaper
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by WV Ridge Reaper »

Gone one 2/3 years using DC custom mouth calls..Nothing but the best IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

savduck wrote: January 28th, 2020, 4:03 pm https://youtu.be/2YdkEA-nHx0

Had trouble texting a few people. This you tube link will show you the video
Calls came in last week. I've not bought from Del before.
I got one each of the standard combo cuts:
BVT
Law Dog
Junkyard Dog

I also got a Hot Mess (batwing) and the two reed Hognose bat.

I finally ran them a little today. They all run nicely. I'll have to run them more to pick a favorite.

Return to “Call Makers”