If anyone has interest....

Call makers showcase and advice on call making.
NCTarheel

If anyone has interest....

Post by NCTarheel »

I have made a few scratchboxes that need a new home. I am going to Unicoi, and I will take a few of them with me. If you have interest, please contact me. Also, I made a set of 5 scratchbox callers from spalted maple that the spalting looked like a morning sunrise. I did woodburning on both the front and the back of the callers. The soundboard is curly maple. Of the 5, I still have 2 available....#5 has a new home....

Now all of the limited edition callers are sold. Thank you for your interest.
Attachments
Limited Edition 3.jpg
Last edited by NCTarheel on January 16th, 2022, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NCTarheel

Re: If anyone has interest....

Post by NCTarheel »

These scratchbox callers sold quick at the 2022 Unicoi Callmaker's Show in Helen, GA.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

NCTarheel wrote: January 16th, 2022, 3:15 pm These scratchbox callers sold quick at the 2022 Unicoi Callmaker's Show in Helen, GA.
They are pretty

Was the show a good success overall???
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
NCTarheel

Post by NCTarheel »

The 2022 Unicoi Callmakers Show was a great success; and even with the weather forecast, there were a lot of folks there buying turkey callers. I sold a good number of scratchboxes, so the show was good for me. I got to see and spend time with a number of my callmaker friends, so that itself was worth the trip. And I've had several people contact me today to buy callers, so Unicoi was definitely a good success overall....
Mekky1975

Post by Mekky1975 »

Hello buddy "nctarheel"
ol bob

Post by ol bob »

There is not and never has been a show as good as Unicoi. Its more like a turkey Rendezvous than a show.
A wise old owl sat in a mighty oak , The more he saw the less he spoke, The less he spoke the more he heard, Why can't everyone be like this wise Ol bird
Jamey

Post by Jamey »

I had a great show this year and Friday was better than expected...the crowd was down on Saturday and the show ended a few hours early due to the weather threat.
Only came home with a few of my trumpets (and a BUNCH of stuff I bought) :)

Return to “Call Makers”