Final score

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Final score

Post by Gobbler »

Hey Team we can kill 3 more gobblers to put in our score. I'm out of time so is Big spur. And Ma probably. That leaves Turkeykiller and N40R.
I wish you two luck. Any extra gobblers that can be killed by shot gun, rifle , baiting ...hit by truck anything will e excepted. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
turkeykiller12

Final score

Post by turkeykiller12 »

I've got until the 15th. I've tried everything! Maybe something will happen soon.
Team Dixie
North40R

Re: Final score

Post by North40R »

I'm done! Sorry for the lack of killing this season but it was an extremely tough season.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Hey don't sweat it guys. I had a tough season. I was waste deep in Gobblers in Georgia for 4 straight days and they would stall out at 60 yards and stare. I use jake and hen decoy and they would alarm put and leave. :dontknow: No matter my set up they would go to my left and freeze me. Just one of those years. I go to Illinois and stay in bed for 3 out of 5 days sick. Then the farm floods and we have no where to hunt. But we got some morrels. I'm done I give. Got beat. :thumbup: :mrgreen:
turkeykiller12

Final score

Post by turkeykiller12 »

Today was my last chance at killing a bird for this season and I had no luck, the gobbling ended just as soon as they hit the ground. I guess this is my first and last year in this or any challenge. I learned that after 10 years of killing turkeys I'm still not " good enough" to hang with even the average hunter. Had fun on the team this year guys, wished I could've done more.
Team Dixie
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Turkey killer ..I'm sorry but team Dixie is like the Mafia. Once your in you can't get out. LOL :lol: :lol:
Hey , who cares its just for fun. I will say that I hunted Georgia and got skunked this year. I can't wait till next year for redemption. These jokers turned out to be impossible to get in range for me. The contest is set up so members can have a bad year.

I think we did good. We got 9 out of 10 birds. I was wrong about 12 birds.

Huntin Ma let us down.. she should have killed more Gobblers. She is so animal rights lately. :mrgreen:
turkeykiller12

Final score

Post by turkeykiller12 »

Lol! I appreciate the laugh. I've had a black cloud hanging over me here lately. This sorry turkey season sure hasn't helped.
Team Dixie

Return to “Team Dixie”