Pork Chop Part Deux

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Pork Chop Part Deux

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

So wasn't really in the mood to cook.. Was gonna pan fry the chops but with having the sprouts on the stove didn't wanna be messing with two things..

So I had my chops in brine, figuring out what to do with em. I'm like screw it, I've never done them in the Air Powered Cyclonic French Fry Machine, so I put together one of my favorite simple Seasoning blends: Brown Sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, oregano and cracked Black pepper. A lil EVOO shaky shaky of the blend in the machine..

So the sprouts and onions are one of my favorite sides.. Cook the bacon, set aside, toss in some butter add sprouts and onions, til browned, splat of Spicy brown Mustard and honey, stir add back bacon serve.. I was stupid didn't move off heat and the honey scorched a lil.. No biggie, good as usual..

Rice was Ben's whole grain medley, I mixed butter with garlic and oregano.. Damn good bag rice

I nailed the chops, 5 minutes flip 5 minutes.. The brine did it's job, could ring em out.. You can see the puddle of juice on top in pic. So tender I could pull apart with my fingers. I got a awesome batch of chops, pork really isn't graded so you can get awesome chops and meh chops, this pack was amazing..

Sprouts, I tested them on Cougar, they were so good she ate two, stared at me for more lol I thought she'd lick the glaze off and spot um out, nope devoured.. Then she ate the leftover rice with her food. Then we shared a bowl of ice cream.. She wasn't happy, after cleanup I took her on a 3 mile walk..

Polish_20210913_182201022.jpg
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Pork Chop Part Deux

Post by Hoobilly »

😂 took her on a long walk

I love chops that are juicy

I’ll try them soon in our air fryer

So far the one thing I’ve done with a air fryer is out a Twinkie in at 400 degrees for 2 minutes

You’ll thank me
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

hoobilly wrote: September 13th, 2021, 9:40 pm 😂 took her on a long walk

So far the one thing I’ve done with a air fryer is out a Twinkie in at 400 degrees for 2 minutes

You’ll thank me
I thought they'd be dry, only 1" chop.. Brine does miracles. 2tbl salt 2 cup water.. People put all kinds of crap in them..

Twinkie huh.. They do make a mean grilled cheese and PB&J.. I really wish we had one in college.. One of my roommates worked at Arby's we had an endless supply of curly fries and mozzarella sticks somehow.. We probably shouldn't been operating the fry daddy sometimes
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: September 13th, 2021, 10:11 pm
hoobilly wrote: September 13th, 2021, 9:40 pm 😂 took her on a long walk

You’ll thank me
I thought they'd be dry, only 1" chop.. Brine does miracles. 2tbl salt 2 cup water.. People put all kinds of crap in them..

Twinkie huh.. They do make a mean grilled cheese and PB&J.. I really wish we had one in college.. One of my roommates worked at Arby's we had an endless supply of curly fries and mozzarella sticks somehow.. We probably shouldn't been operating the fry daddy sometimes
I’ll have to try the pb&j and a grilled cheese soon
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Camp Dinner”