Panko Coated Sticky Chicken

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Panko Coated Sticky Chicken

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

So I never buy chicken boobs with the rib meat, so I thought these things were like 8 oz whereas what I normally buy are 4-6.. There like 12.

So I stumbled onto this recipe for Panko Coated Sticky Chicken this winter and saved it.. So I grab two go to cutting, holy cow this is alot of chicken.

I mix up the Sticky:Soy,Honey,Garlic, Ginger, Hoisin and Sirachia.. Never been a fan of Sirachia and not huge on Hoisin, but dang the elements combined pretty tasty.. I soon realized no way have enough sauce so I start egg washing and panko rolling the chicken, I filled a 9x13 sheet pan and still have probably 8oz of unbreaded for a dish tommorow.. I bake my breaded chicken still don't have enough sauce when I rolled the chicken in the Sticky.. So now I have raw cut up chicken, Breaded Panko Nuggets and the finished product..

Cougar looks at me says dad, "I like Chicken Nuggets" So cougar got a 12 piece nugget for dinner..

Served with Roasted Broccoli with a Soy, Sesame Oil and Rice Vinegar drizzle..

Good meal.. For two dishes three if you count rice, dirtied every dang thing in the drawer and cabinets.. Plus I take cleaning while cooking chicken like the Covid Unit at the Hospital..
Polish_20210728_174355029.jpg
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Panko Coated Sticky Chicken

Post by Hognutz »

Yes sir.. All stinkin day long!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Panko Coated Sticky Chicken

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

👍👍👍

Return to “Camp Dinner”