I'm obsessed

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

I'm obsessed

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

With Sloppy Joe's.. Today Philly style, peppers, onions and mushrooms with mozz mixed in..

Forgot how much I loved pretzel buns, they got body.. The cheese was perfect, melted over the top, used a spatula and it strung all the way to the bun.

Did my Serious Bean Company Bacon Jalepeno added 2 Slices a bacon, half an onion and a full Jalepeno with a dash of chili powder.

Arby's fries in the air powered Cyclonic Fry machine..

I've become a fan of the Serious Beans the Jalepeno and the Mustard are killer. Dr Pepper not so much.
Polish_20210724_183415114.jpg
Well they re did our Aldi's ran in low and behold two I haven't tried Buffalo and Chiptole can't wait to try only ones I haven't found is crushed black pepper.

KIMG6008.JPG
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: I'm obsessed

Post by Hoobilly »

Every now and then my wife and I go to Arby’s

The fries are good. But I really like Chick-fil-A waffles better

Especially the Chick-fil-A sauce. I bet the sauce would be good on a sloppy
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

Looks good 👍👍👍. I've not seen the Serious Beans here but we don't have Aldi's in Montana. We went into one in Florida because my wife just had to :)

I've noticed Chic-fil-A sauce at the grocery stores here but I'm not sure how well it sells. We only have one of the restaurants here, in Kalispell, 3 1/2 hours away. They are building another in Missoula, 2 hours away. We eat at the one in Kalispell every time we have an excuse to go there.
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

Love Aldi's Mr. Hobbes ! Wife just shakes her head when I get on "The Gobbler Nation" food network !!!!
Not to many home cooked meals I don't enjoy, especially when cooked by others !!! :mrgreen:
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

I've gained 20lbs just reading about all your cooking!!!!!!!!!!1
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

spider316 wrote: July 25th, 2021, 11:56 am Love Aldi's Mr. Hobbes ! Wife just shakes her head when I get on "The Gobbler Nation" food network !!!!
Not to many home cooked meals I don't enjoy, especially when cooked by others !!! :mrgreen:
We had them back home in southern Illinois and Western Kentucky. My wife was very disappointed when CO and MT didn't have them.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

spider316 wrote: July 25th, 2021, 11:56 am Love Aldi's Mr. Hobbes ! Wife just shakes her head when I get on "The Gobbler Nation" food network !!!!
Aldi's alright.. Did t like it before they renovated now it's really nice and clean..

The other night I pulled up Gordon food, they have some good stuff but good grief their prices, no way they can compete with Sam's Costco..

Gn food Network lol.. I spend alot of my webtime cooking boards, political pages and college football..

Return to “Camp Dinner”