Justa Bacon Cheeseburger

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Justa Bacon Cheeseburger

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Ok maybe not.. I've made a buncha fancy burgers, I used make them like this and started making Juicy Lucy's, why I don't know.. I was sitting on burger, sliced and shredded, cheddar, bacon why not do Cheddar Bacon Burgers like I used to..

Ratio I used is 1lb to 8 strips bacon partially fried and broken up, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar.. Seasoning simple splash or two Worcesteshire, few shakes Seasoning salt, grind black pepper to your liking, I like alot..
Form patties, I used a fuzz over a half pound for two with a press..

Very important step, pray they hold together.. I placed over med hot charcoal, for about a minute and a half each side, the grease ensures they sear fast than I pull off coals and cook indirect flipping once, these were about 4 minutes aside total.. Place cheese last minute.. I like med rare hard to tell but with that much bacon no way they dry out.. Have pre toasted buns and your toppings. I added a slice of bacon, really not needed, bacon taste is cooked through the burger it's heavenly.. I went with lettuce and purple Onion and my Favorite Stubb's Original..

Fries, I have been buying frozen Checkers Fry's and love them.. I love Arby's curly fries, not anymore.. Once you place these in the Air Powered Cyclonic Fry Making Machine, you will never want them at the restaurant again.. Not Soggy, Crisp, seriously freiken amazing..

I've cooked some pretty dang good burgers from.basic over the fire to fancy smancy ones. I'm usually critical of everything I cook, this may be the tastiest, juiciest burger I've made.. I wasn't that hungry but destroyed it..
KIMG3166.JPG
KIMG3248.JPG
Polish_20210614_185931674.jpg
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Justa Bacon Cheeseburger

Post by Hognutz »

You are frickin killin me!! Geez... That looks crazy, off the charts, in-stinkin-sane!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Hognutz wrote: June 14th, 2021, 7:51 pm You are frickin killin me!! Geez... That looks crazy, off the charts, in-stinkin-sane!!
:LMAO: Thank you.. When the stubbs ran down like it was painted, I did a double take..
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

I would have punched Oprah to get dibs on that sammich

Looks delicious
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

I could definitely eat that.
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

hoobilly wrote: June 14th, 2021, 10:50 pm I would have punched Oprah to get dibs on that sammich

Looks delicious
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!

Return to “Camp Dinner”