Finished up the Thighs

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Finished up the Thighs

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Last night said I need finish these thighs.. Gave a quick brine, made up a blend smoked paprika, oregano, fresh black pepper, kosher, garlic and onion powder.. Pretty dang good blend for chicken and pork.. Looks Pretty too. Into the fry maker.

Had a big yellow squash, cut that up, EVOO and hit with a favorite of mine Lawry's Total Seasoning and Italian Seasoning. Roasted at 400.

Realized hadn't had salad in forever, bought a bag salad cleaned out Crisper, Peppers, mushrooms, red onion, matchstick carrots..

Garlic toast in a pan

Easy peezy meal either I cooked about every way possible in the house lol
Polish_20210612_171648618.jpg
Last of Chicken Thighs

Brined, Coated in a mix of Italian and Lawry's Total Seasoning topped with Pepperjack last minute in Air Fryer

Botched Asparagus lol EVOO Bacon Wrap 425. 18 min check. Ah bacon go another minute or two.. Went from Bright green tendercrisp to slightly overdone for me. Glad I'm done with thighs, love um but get tired if finding ways to make um..

TOTAL SEASONING
I know I've mentioned it before.. It's the if I could have only one Seasoning, Seasoning. For me awesome on veggies, chicken, corn on cob, pork, replaces garlic and herb as well as a substitute for Italian
Lawry's Casero Total Seasoning comes in big container, you'll use it
Polish_20210613_182640461.jpg

Return to “Camp Dinner”