Va new gun laws proposed

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
youngoutdoors

Va new gun laws proposed

Post by youngoutdoors »

Are you guys aware of the new proposed firearms laws they are trying to pass in Virginia??? NOT looking good!

God Bless, Louis
Skimerhorn

Re: Va new gun laws proposed

Post by Skimerhorn »

Yea. Its gonne get ugly here soon
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

That governor is looking to be removed from office
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

There are several proposals on the table right now. One thing is limiting all guns to a 10 round magazine, ie; assault rifle magazines, etc. Most counties in VA have voted individually to become a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County. Basically this just says that no County funds will be utilized to enforce laws regarding the 2nd Amendment. A lot of people think that if several bills pass in the General Assembly that law enforcement is going to be going door to door and searching people's homes for any illegal firearms. I don't want to be a smart azz, but that's absurd. First of all, that's a violation of the 4th Amendment and basically there's not enough LE personnel to do this. I think we just need to take a deep breath, contact your legislator and voice your concerns. Virginia is now a Democratic state. Hopefully everyone who filled County offices to show support for their gun rights, will show up to the voting polls next time and show support for the Republicans then we wouldn't be in this situation. It really pisses me off that people raise hell over issues that have come up when they did not vote; therefore they really don't have a horse in the race!

Sorry for ranting a little, but people need to VOTE! I am not trying to start a huge political debate, just stating the facts.

Thanks,

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
tracker8320

Post by tracker8320 »

I agree with what Kevin said mostly except, "take a breath"...We took a breath here in NY and we now live behind the "iron curtain"...Enough is enough. Do NOT stand by and expect others to stand for you. You have to stand for yourself along with others. There will be a 2nd amendment rally January 20th in Richmond Virginia,1000 Bank St. I plan on attending from NY. I know personally what road Virginia is heading down and I will stand with them. Most of the state of NY is RED except for Erie county, Albany county, NYC. The population of those three entities cancel out my vote. Most here are in a state of "apathy"....If you look at what's going down now in once RED Virginia don't think it can't happen in other states... I'm not fighting for me, I'm fighting for my kids rights, there God given rights. You all should too...
Wounded big game tracker with dogs...
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Tracker, I totally agree with you and regarding my statement, "take a breath" I was referring to taking action on something that hasn't happened. Apparently it was brought up that the Governor will have the National Guard take action to enforce the laws; therefore members of the National Guard are being vandalized and assaulted at their homes, etc. I don't think this is the way to handle things.

I totally agree to attend rallys and showing your support and standing up for your rights, just don't do stupid stuff before anything has even passed!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
tracker8320

Post by tracker8320 »

Stupid stuff will get you no where, agreed...Hopefully, before their is bloodshed, the Virginia National guard members will read their "Code and Ethics" handbook...."Anyone serving in the armed forces (military) can refuse a direct order by a superior officer if the order is "deemed unconstitutional"..... I believe that falls under the 2nd amendment. The member might suffer a court martial in the future but his or her's conscious will be clear that they did the right thing to avoid bloodshed. The framers put the 2nd amendment in our constitution as the "hinge pin"... It binds ALL the others together. Without it, the rest fall..one by one...smart bunch of guy's IMO
Wounded big game tracker with dogs...

Return to “Gun Talk”