ArrowHead Rifles

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

ArrowHead Rifles

Post by Hoobilly »

give Luke Horak a try for any muzzleloading supplies. Couldn't find the Hornady SST 40cal 200grain bullets for my SML (smokeless muzzleloader)
and Darren Dye and another feller said to check Lukes company out.

He sells them with out sabots in a hundred count box. His was the only place online I found for these.

Now I only have 7 bullets for the beginning of muzzleloader season here in northern Indiana. I am personally done deer hunting but I have a few youngsters wanting to kill a deer or 4.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Yule

Re: ArrowHead Rifles

Post by Yule »

Luke is a great guy and has done a lot for the "smokeless muzzle loader" community. He has several videos on You Tube that are worth the watch.

+1 for Arrowhead Sporting Goods and taking the youngsters ....
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: ArrowHead Rifles

Post by Hoobilly »

Yule wrote: December 7th, 2019, 6:59 am Luke is a great guy and has done a lot for the "smokeless muzzle loader" community. He has several videos on You Tube that are worth the watch.

+1 for Arrowhead Sporting Goods and taking the youngsters ....
I plan on buying a couple of the CVA stainless 45/70's and having him convert them for me so my dad and son can have one for next season.

I shot one today at 100 to verify after initial sighting in at what I thought was 100 but only 75.

once I get the box of plentifuls then I will be able to shoot 2-300 hundred yards and see how it drops

this Burris drop tine scope has impressed me for the money.
Attachments
3EA3E576-2260-4044-AD0B-4D5547C46B19.jpeg
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Gun Talk”