Crispi boots

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
wingbonehntr

Crispi boots

Post by wingbonehntr »

Looking to buy a new pair of boots and tired of the junk that fails. I’m looking hard at the crispi Thor ll and the summit. Do any of you have a preference? Thanks
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Crispi boots

Post by Hoobilly »

I would like to know also!

Have been wearing Salomons since last turkey season. Really like them but hear Crispi is a notch better
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
DBLGBL

Post by DBLGBL »

I can’t speak for their fabric style boots but I have a pair of leather Valdez that have four years of elk hunting on them
And they are still in great shape. They are a lighter leather boot. No leaks either. Also have a pair of un-insulated Nevada’s that I use if we are packing meat. The are a more robust boot. Between hunting and training i’m Sure the Valdres have over a thousand miles on them.
gaswamp

Post by gaswamp »

I have the summitts and my son has the Thors. you cant go wrong with either one
liv2hnt

Post by liv2hnt »

I hunted this spring in pair of Crispi Nevadas. After many miles, I have to say they are the best boot that I have ever worn. You can't go wrong with Crispi.
Last edited by liv2hnt on May 11th, 2021, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fullfan

Post by Fullfan »

Though expensive to me it is worth is. Hunted Archery elk in Sept last year, makes 25+ years of hunting there. I took a Pr of Crispi Idaho's with me along w 3 other sets of boots. Wore the Crispi's every day with out an issue. Feet stayed dry, never had a foot issue. In two days my son and I covered 27 miles chasing bugles. When I returned home I bought a second Pr,
wbpc

Post by wbpc »

All crispi boots are good! I primarily hunt out of a pair of Wyoming’s, but I own a pair of lapponias for flatter ground areas. The summits are really nice as well. I wouldn’t hesitate buying another pair at any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gaswamp

Post by gaswamp »

Ive had a pair of wyomings for 8 yrs
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

gaswamp wrote: May 11th, 2021, 4:34 pm Ive had a pair of wyomings for 8 yrs
I’ve got one pair of rocky trucker slash cowboy work boots I e had that long. Everything else last2-6 years.

Had the Danner sharptail lace ups that lasted me a long while. But started leaking around year 3.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
batsonbe

Post by batsonbe »

Crispi’s were never on my radar but I am looking for a better boot than what I currently have. Anything would probably be better at this point. After reading reviews on their website, I personally am hesitant to spend that much money
wingbonehntr

Post by wingbonehntr »

I have a pair of summits on the way. We gonna find out what they made of. Lol
WV Ridge Reaper
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by WV Ridge Reaper »

I would like to at least try a pair on..until they start getting carried here back east,I will enjoy my salmons..Which I am very very pleased with,this is my second year hunting with them.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword
MFL205

Post by MFL205 »

I have a hard time spending that kind of money in boots that I know are going to just leak and I am going to pretty much trash over the course of a turkey season.

I will stick with my Keen hiking boots and just pick-up a new pair every year.
Lacire

Post by Lacire »

My son guides and hunts in Nevada, Arizona, California and Mexico and he swears by Crispi. I used a pair of his with him on a Mexico hunt two years ago and they where a good boot for the broken rock and side hilling we were doing there. I personally own and hunt with two pairs of Scarpa’s that I’ve had for the last four years and am very happy with.
hotrod3h

Post by hotrod3h »

I just bought a pair of Cripi Nevada's this year. Also bought a pair of boot gaiters with them. Should have worn them around the house more though. Just a size too small and can't return them. I just bought the wrong size. Got 12.5's and need 13. If anyone has big feet and needs a great boot with not much use. Will be trying to sell these and get the next size.
batsonbe

Post by batsonbe »

hotrod3h wrote: May 24th, 2021, 11:11 am I just bought a pair of Cripi Nevada's this year. Also bought a pair of boot gaiters with them. Should have worn them around the house more though. Just a size too small and can't return them. I just bought the wrong size. Got 12.5's and need 13. If anyone has big feet and needs a great boot with not much use. Will be trying to sell these and get the next size.
What size shoe do you typically wear? I want to make sure I order the right size
hotrod3h

Post by hotrod3h »

Some boots 12 some 13. Why I thought might be safe with 12.5's. They're great boots but they won't accept any returns when you take the tags off. So wear them around the house to make sure. I thought I had but guess not good enough. Still will order again once I get this pair sold.
brobi9

Post by brobi9 »

For what it’s worth.. we’ve ran Crispi Lapponias for a few years without issues with leaks. My partner wears them daily for work. Same results.
MFL205 wrote: May 14th, 2021, 10:54 am I have a hard time spending that kind of money in boots that I know are going to just leak and I am going to pretty much trash over the course of a turkey season.

Jordan121787

Post by Jordan121787 »

brobi9 wrote: January 17th, 2022, 8:55 pm For what it’s worth.. we’ve ran Crispi Lapponias for a few years without issues with leaks. My partner wears them daily for work. Same results.
MFL205 wrote: May 14th, 2021, 10:54 am I have a hard time spending that kind of money in boots that I know are going to just leak and I am going to pretty much trash over the course of a turkey season.

I’ll second this. I absolutely love mine and have had them for a year with no issues or wear. No leaks either. I would gladly buy some more.

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”