dang it man

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

dang it man

Post by Turkey Talker »

Nothing like sitting here studying integration spectrums, projectile electrons, KE = 1/2mv" kenetic energy formulas for target interactions, velocity equations for electrons, ionic bonding in characteristic energies, continuos and disctrete emissions, factors that affect emission spectrums, voltage waveforms, and summarizing how electrons are accelerated from cathode to anode.....ohhhh man. I would rather be in the woods.
Can't wait for college to be over.
Tomorrow night I get to break from this physics crap for organic chemistry. Yay, double whammy.
Its not even January yet and I'm getting the Spring Fever March Itch. Thank you GobblerNation, for reminding me how much my life sucks every day I'm not turkey hunting.. lol
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: dang it man

Post by Jaybird »

I hated school in general, and surprisingly I made it thru 2 years of College. Thankfully, I knocked up my girlfriend, and had a good excuse to quit, and go to work :D Also said child kept me out of Nam with a 3A deferrment. I prefer my game not armed. :thumbup:
ImageImageImage
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

"Nothing like sitting here studying integration spectrums, projectile electrons, KE = 1/2mv" kenetic energy formulas for target interactions, velocity equations for electrons, ionic bonding in characteristic energies, continuos and disctrete emissions, factors that affect emission spectrums, voltage waveforms, and summarizing how electrons are accelerated from cathode to anode...."Quote Turkey Talker"

Huhhh?!! ....Are you speaking English? Please, none of that furin language crap around here!....
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Well the sad this is, even after you graduate and learn all that fancy stuff, it still only boils down to ONE thing...................

HOW MANY HOLES CAN YOU PUT IN A 10" CIRCLE @ 40 YARDS WITH YOUR TURKEY GUN!!!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

CamoMan4025 wrote:Well the sad this is, even after you graduate and learn all that fancy stuff, it still only boils down to ONE thing...................

HOW MANY HOLES CAN YOU PUT IN A 10" CIRCLE @ 40 YARDS WITH YOUR TURKEY GUN!!!
Exactly. :thumbup:
ImageImageImage
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Turkey Talker wrote:Nothing like sitting here studying integration spectrums, projectile electrons, KE = 1/2mv" kenetic energy formulas for target interactions, velocity equations for electrons, ionic bonding in characteristic energies, continuos and disctrete emissions, factors that affect emission spectrums, voltage waveforms, and summarizing how electrons are accelerated from cathode to anode.....ohhhh man. I would rather be in the woods.
Tomorrow night I get to break from this physics crap for organic chemistry. Yay, double whammy.
Its not even January yet and I'm getting the Spring Fever March Itch. Thank you GobblerNation, for reminding me how much my life sucks every day I'm not turkey hunting.. lol
Your conversation is much too copious for my diminutive comprehension. If you fail to converse more emphatically in the near future, I shall be obligated to horizontalize your perpendicularity... :lol: :lol: Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
YellaJacket

Post by YellaJacket »

Yep yall lost me at "KE = 1/2mv"" :banghead: :thumbleft:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Man... I don't Play.

I QUIT school cause of RECESS. :D :thumbup:
Roy

Post by Roy »

Turkey Talker wrote:Nothing like sitting here studying integration spectrums, projectile electrons, KE = 1/2mv" kenetic energy formulas for target interactions, velocity equations for electrons, ionic bonding in characteristic energies, continuos and disctrete emissions, factors that affect emission spectrums, voltage waveforms, and summarizing how electrons are accelerated from cathode to anode.....ohhhh man. I would rather be in the woods.
Yeah i remember the ochem days at wvu. That class is a ballbreaker huh? Are u in your first semseter or second in ochem? Organic just builds on itself. You have to understand the first week of class to complete the tenth week of class. Definitely the hardest course i ever had. Boy i do not miss those days.
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

I'm 3 weeks into first semester
Roy

Post by Roy »

Turkey Talker wrote:I'm 3 weeks into first semester
how are u doing?
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Gobbler wrote:Man... I don't Play.

I QUIT school cause of RECESS. :D :thumbup:
:roll: I even flunked recess.
ImageImageImage
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

It all makes sense so far. Should be an easy A the way things are looking. Its pretty much straight forward stuff just as long as u keep your head in the books.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”