Mossberg turkey guns coming

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Mossberg turkey guns coming

Post by Hoobilly »

Officially tomorrow they debut
Tactical 20ga Foxtrot got the fire lit with Mossberg when I showed them the patterns and my SA28 all set up. The Tact20 isn’t exactly what I built. But it will still be a shooter
Attachments
B1476799-2FE7-412B-A177-AF0AF9E90813.jpeg
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Mossberg turkey guns coming

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Can you imagine when the ammo and gun mfgs first heard TSS and they research it and Google takes them to Old Gobbler and they realize some of those guys over therehave been loading it ten years...
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: November 30th, 2022, 11:22 pm Can you imagine when the ammo and gun mfgs first heard TSS and they research it and Google takes them to Old Gobbler and they realize some of those guys over therehave been loading it ten years...
Or if they found it from wayyy back on the refuge forums

turkeyinstrut
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by turkeyinstrut »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: November 30th, 2022, 11:22 pm Can you imagine when the ammo and gun mfgs first heard TSS and they research it and Google takes them to Old Gobbler and they realize some of those guys over therehave been loading it ten years...
I don’t like that “other’ Turkey forums site, makes me feel guilty iff’n I shoot at a bird past 40 yards. :lol:
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

turkeyinstrut wrote: December 1st, 2022, 1:29 am
I don’t like that “other’ Turkey forums site, makes me feel guilty iff’n I shoot at a bird past 40 yards. :lol:
Shoot one past 40.1

You might like it 😂

Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

Great looking guns
PaLmbHngr

Post by PaLmbHngr »

I am thinking that they will sell a lot of those if they are not priced too high. Nice looking gun.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Im thinking my joke went over Brices head
swampchicken

Post by swampchicken »

6.5 lb 28ga I will take a hard pass on it.
Riverrat

Post by Riverrat »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: December 1st, 2022, 10:17 am
I shoot to my guns potential whether it be 40 to 60 maybe more. Season starts on the range. :turkeywave:
Wasn't born, I was hatched!!!!!!!!!!!! and raised in Tennessee.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: December 1st, 2022, 10:17 am
Oh no I thought it was hilarious
Not much gets by me
Key word much

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

swampchicken wrote: December 1st, 2022, 8:32 pm 6.5 lb 28ga I will take a hard pass on it.
I do t think mine weights that much

aristico

Post by aristico »

Can you imagine them all laughing their way to the bank when they saw the owner of the other site saying people would blow themselves up with tss and that it would never become a mainstream product? What a tool....
Skimerhorn

Post by Skimerhorn »

No I've got to spend some money lol. That makes it a lot easier then calling tri star sor a pistol grip
Tail Feathers

Post by Tail Feathers »

I have the first gun pictured above. 20 gauge. Put a Carlson's choke, an ultralight sling and a Kingslayer Green circle dot on it. After I got the choke I read the factory choke does pretty well with TSS. Probably should have shot it first. :) They advertise them as 5.5 lbs I think? Mine is 6 lbs as it came out of the box, by my digital fish scale. I've rough sighted it in with some heavy 6 lead loads but haven't patterned it yet. I really like the way it shoulders and it's quite comfortable to shoot. Can't wait to try it with some TSS and on a tom this spring.
Turkey fanatic :turkeywave:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”