Looking for something special

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Looking for something special

Post by Samm4770 »

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday morning,
So on Wednesday morning I had my first child a healthy baby girl and I know there are alot of really talented craftsman on here. I’m looking to get her something turkey related that would be here first ever thing to get her started at a young age. So if anyone knows anybody who does turkey carvings or prints or anything cool that you would think would be a special keepsake please let me know!
Thanks again in advance and enjoy your day!

Sam
Chief Razor

Re: Looking for something special

Post by Chief Razor »

Congrats on your first Child!
jdjnicholson

Post by jdjnicholson »

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MFL205

Post by MFL205 »

Congratulations!!!! All I can say is don’t blink, it goes so fast, you won’t believe it. I have three kids. One day you are bringing them home all wrapped up in a blanket, the next thing you know they are 21 years old and a senior in college, a junior in High School and an 8th grader.
Chief Razor

Post by Chief Razor »

Maybe contact a few gun manufacturers and find a gun with the same birth date on the line. Have the receiver engraved with her name and birthdate.
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

I think Henry will do this on a .22 side plate.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Swampstalk

Post by Swampstalk »

Sam, Congratulations to you and your wife! We have three grown children and 6 grandkids! As was said time passes very quickly. Get your daughter loving the outdoors quick. Our 6 month old grandson is already enthralled with squirrels and birds at our feeders, and Koi in our little pond. Our six year old granddaughter has been on a few deer hunts with her dad and I, and last year on turkey hunts.

I might suggest perhaps a box call from a member of this forum, or others. A inscribed call would be an awesome keepsake and especially if should bring Tom in later on.

Good luck!
Don
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

Swampstalk wrote: January 16th, 2022, 10:58 am Sam, Congratulations to you and your wife! We have three grown children and 6 grandkids! As was said time passes very quickly. Get your daughter loving the outdoors quick. Our 6 month old grandson is already enthralled with squirrels and birds at our feeders, and Koi in our little pond. Our six year old granddaughter has been on a few deer hunts with her dad and I, and last year on turkey hunts.

I might suggest perhaps a box call from a member of this forum, or others. A inscribed call would be an awesome keepsake and especially if should bring Tom in later on.

Good luck!
:thumbup:

Congrats "DAD" and great suggestion from Swampstalk and x 2 :thumbup:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??

Return to “Gobbler Talk”