RONA IN DA HOUSE!!!

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: RONA IN DA HOUSE!!!

Post by Hognutz »

Glad to hear that you're on the mend.
Prayers answered!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

I thought that was the Mrs whiskey???
😂
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

hoobilly wrote: October 6th, 2021, 10:49 am I thought that was the Mrs whiskey???
😂
LISTEN Mr. WhoWIlliam, I have my own, but I did dip into hers because I didn't want to break open a new bottle of mine......my gosh that would make me look like a lush!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

CamoMan4025 wrote: October 6th, 2021, 10:59 am
hoobilly wrote: October 6th, 2021, 10:49 am I thought that was the Mrs whiskey???
😂
LISTEN Mr. WhoWIlliam, I have my own, but I did dip into hers because I didn't want to break open a new bottle of mine......my gosh that would make me look like a lush!
Good news Kevin :thumbup:

Hell, I'd drink outta' bof' em' bottles and be enjoin' it that much more :stir: :LMAO: :occasion5:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

Glad to hear that you are doing better.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

😂
I would say you’ve had good larnin cause if you were sloshed you still spelt mostly correctedly 😂
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

Glad ya feeling better ya acholic lololol
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

😂
Glad your feeling better Kevin.. Could you taste the whiskey?

One of my best friends is anti vax, anti mask, man made virus for the election.. I'm pro medical freedom and I cannot even reason with him on the choice topic..

So his farm was the first place in our county to catch it.. Packing a dozen Mexicans in a farm house is a super spreader.. They all catch it, including other employees.. Of course the white folks called in, not the Mexicans..

So him being Covid denier, what's he do, sits down to lunch with em, goes on like normal. Call him on a Saturday, he's all sniffling, hacking.. He's like man my bronchitis is back, hits every year... He's says I left work yesterday, woke up to clean garage, and I sat here and stared.. He smokes more cigarettes then anyone I've ever seen so he blamed it on that..

Sunday night he calls, goes man I think I got Covid.. I smoked a tri tip today, couldn't smell it nor taste.. He said I knew when I mixed a stiff drink, now this is a guy that can stretch a 8oz Coke for an entire fifth.. The kind when I was in my prime, he'd say lemme mix you a drink, you'd act like you were drinking pour half out and pour in more Coke. So I don't know what stiff is lol

He said I couldn't taste it.. So I made another.. Yup back to work on Monday.. Problem is it further fueled his skepticism.. Our other best friend and I were talking the other day, we agreed, we wished I'd whipped his a$$.. Not hospitalized, but put him on the couch for a bit.. Now he's even more convinced it's no big deal..
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Tom, nope couldn't taste it at all. I even tried a shot glass straight and couldn't taste it. I could tell it had "tartness" to it, but no flavor. The same with some apple cider vinegar I drank.

Sounds like your buddy got off lucky, sucks that he kept going on and spreading it even more!
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

CamoMan4025 wrote: October 7th, 2021, 8:44 am Tom, nope couldn't taste it at all. I even tried a shot glass straight and couldn't taste it. I could tell it had "tartness" to it, but no flavor. The same with some apple cider vinegar I drank.

Sounds like your buddy got off lucky, sucks that he kept going on and spreading it even more!
Was on "crop tour" with a couple buddies in my MI days, drinkin' beer and we picked some leeks and ate them :drunken:

Stopped by 1 more buddies place and had never tasted or drank white liquor and had a tablespoon of what he had.

Was nutin' till' it hit bottom with a shallow burning sensation.
That's all I've ever had and sey say there's no taste to it anyway?? :LMAO:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

CamoMan4025 wrote: October 7th, 2021, 8:44 am Tom, nope couldn't taste it at all. I even tried a shot glass straight and couldn't taste it. I could tell it had "tartness" to it, but no flavor. The same with some apple cider vinegar I drank.

Yeah no kidding.. Not a big deal to him.. We share alot of the same views about how the plandemic has played out, but you + sit your butt home for a bit..
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Bleep bleeeeeeep bleep BLEEP BLEEPIDY BLEEP!!!!!

Buddy came over were doing some things in the woods for deer season, phone rings, his wife +

Bleep BLEEP BLEEPIDY Mother Bleepidy!!!!

Not a big deal but I need his help with a few more things :LMAO:

Man I do seriously hope shes fine.. I hope my buddies and their kids are fine..
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Oh Lordy Tom..................you didn't kiss him on the mouth did you????????????
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

CamoMan4025 wrote: October 11th, 2021, 8:08 pm Oh Lordy Tom..................you didn't kiss him on the mouth did you????????????
No, but shared a joint :shock:
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Just kidding.. Nah we were back in the swamp, clearing lanes, sweating our butts off didn't even really et close

Return to “Gobbler Talk”