Rememberence Day 9-11

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Rememberence Day 9-11

Post by Hoobilly »

I remember all too well
Attachments
7F7E3FB4-1BB4-4F36-8A4E-56E07C25B28A.jpeg
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Rememberence Day 9-11

Post by Hoobilly »

Attachments
8C050856-DDB7-436D-B8BE-B8B51F15FA94.jpeg

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Attachments
D919B21F-A3EE-488A-9628-B6497C017CAB.jpeg

Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

The stinkin bastards! And there just now going to trial. How about sending them headfirst off the new tower!! Works for me.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Hognutz wrote: September 11th, 2021, 3:08 pm The stinkin bastards! And there just now going to trial. How about sending them headfirst off the new tower!! Works for me.
Headfirst into a pig pen and let the hogs eat them. Show that video and see how them Muslims react 😆

Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

That would be perfect!!
Any self respecting pig would spit those bastards out!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Tail Feathers

Post by Tail Feathers »

I remember it vividly, like so many others.

I was put on an FBI Anti Terrorism Task Force not long after 9/11. As a local LEO, they didn't tell me a whole lot, I was mostly a liason. Even the parts I did see were surprising. The web of America-hating Muslims was amazingly big. Like a big spiderweb, connections to radicals all over the place. The guy selling shoes in the convenience store parking lot a brother on the terror watch list, and body armor in his truck.
The guy running the store has a cousin who is Al Qaeda in Yemen. The connections were woven all through the state and I'm sure the entire country. Border Patrol catching groups of middle eastern men crossing form Mexico (yes it really happened). The Patriot Act had some detractors, but it was effective in helping us avoid some more attacks. In that respect, it did what is was supposed to.
Turkey fanatic :turkeywave:
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Tail Feathers wrote: September 12th, 2021, 1:30 pm I remember it vividly, like so many others.

I was put on an FBI Anti Terrorism Task Force not long after 9/11. As a local LEO, they didn't tell me a whole lot, I was mostly a liason. Even the parts I did see were surprising. The web of America-hating Muslims was amazingly big. Like a big spiderweb, connections to radicals all over the place. The guy selling shoes in the convenience store parking lot a brother on the terror watch list, and body armor in his truck.
The guy running the store has a cousin who is Al Qaeda in Yemen. The connections were woven all through the state and I'm sure the entire country. Border Patrol catching groups of middle eastern men crossing form Mexico (yes it really happened). The Patriot Act had some detractors, but it was effective in helping us avoid some more attacks. In that respect, it did what is was supposed to.
When Obama was President there were more OTM’s than Mexicans caught crossing. And the amount of nuclear material was insane.

Obama weaponized the Patriot act and used it against Americans for his political gain

Tail Feathers

Post by Tail Feathers »

When Obama was President there were more OTM’s than Mexicans caught crossing. And the amount of nuclear material was insane.

Obama weaponized the Patriot act and used it against Americans for his political gain
Obama was the most honest guy elected in decades. He said he would fundamentally change America and he sure tried. Not in any good way mind you, but he tried. I don't know why he would need to spy on Americans, he clearly didn't give a crap what most of us thought.
Turkey fanatic :turkeywave:
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Tail Feathers wrote: September 15th, 2021, 10:26 am

Obama was the most honest guy elected in decades. He said he would fundamentally change America and he sure tried. Not in any good way mind you, but he tried. I don't know why he would need to spy on Americans, he clearly didn't give a crap what most of us thought.
If we knew half of the truth we would already be at war

Return to “Gobbler Talk”