IDA Demobilization !

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

IDA Demobilization !

Post by spider316 »

So our Strike Team was demobilized on 09/08/21. First and foremost, please keep everyone in your prayers and thoughts ! Overall, the people of the Gulf coast are the most resilient humans I've ever known, plain and simple. It was a very humbling experience to talk to the older people and just listen to the stories about all the hurricanes and other weather they have experienced. The losses they have endured and just keep rebuilding and rebounding is astonishing. The damage was incredible, mostly wind compared to water. I wanted to take pictures but found myself asking why I would sensationalize someone's loss ? Two things I will never forget, first is evacuating the "wherehouse shelter" it was an absolute House of Horrors that no human should of ever been subjected to ! Second was watching 2 young children playing in their driveway, in front of their home that was completely destroyed. I still wonder where they spent the night previously and where they are spending tonight ? Please everyone, take a step back and look at what we all have and just realize how fragile it is. Stay healthy and safe everyone, Peace Wayne. :old_glory:
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
Cassandra Botil

Re: IDA Demobilization !

Post by Cassandra Botil »

So important for the people to learn this!
A lot of ideas to think of and to draw off from this thing
Well put pal!
Jstocks

Re: IDA Demobilization !

Post by Jstocks »

Thank you for your service to the affected communities!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”