Fast trip to Shooters..

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Fast trip to Shooters..

Post by Hoobilly »

Went and picked up a truckload of the 90 wads from Tommy

Was able to stop and meet with Donny Williams at OutPost Armory on Murfreesboro. If you are ever in Murf be sure to stop in and meet him and check out the killer selection of guns and ammo. While with him I asked him where I could get some large rifle magnum primers. He said he might have some.

Anyway I got to Tommy’s in the afternoon. He asked if I wanted to go cat fishing but I was so wore out I opted not to.

So we loaded up the truck and then back to his house and he got to grilling. He made pork chops on his new grill. And he showed me the 2+1 boiled shrimp. (2 cans of water for 1 can of beer). Was excellent tasting shrimp and his cocktail sauce was killer.
Finally after eating and talking and laughing and me showing him Leonardo Dicrapio who played a retarded kid in the movie What’s eating Gilbert Grape and talking about the movie True Romance with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper aka the Sicilian $ Moore scene I looked at the time and told him I needed to get to sleep.

Got up early and had a text from Donny. He had 400 Federal primers for me! I took my shower and got ready. Tommy got up and he loaded up a couple bags of the 93 cushions for me and Donny arrived. Gave me the primers. I am happy to get them for the smokeless muzzleloader and for my 243 & 308.

After thanking Donny several times we shook hands and he had to roll. So Tommy and I decided we would head to Manchester and meet with his buddy Ritch at WaffleHouse. Good coffee and food then I had to hit the road and head back north. Got gone around 7pm tonight.
Attachments
5F157491-2B89-4331-B874-6016A0B58E63.jpeg
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Fast trip to Shooters..

Post by Hoobilly »

Stopped in Elizabethtown Ky for coffee at Vibe coffee shop. Wasn’t bad at all. Also was able to see the marker for the Civil War battle that happened there.
Attachments
3A7733EE-F174-4EFA-A460-159AC58F4D6C.jpeg
F6241478-D2A5-4039-82FA-9FFE78CFD778.jpeg
E1CC2314-101E-4B8A-87EE-F5E408532EBB.jpeg
A7C3AA78-D4D3-468B-BCC5-EEA38E1DE858.jpeg

CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Good times right there..........Tommy is a class act, one of a kind and one hell of a generous heart!!!!!!!!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Tommy is as good as they come! :salute:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

CamoMan4025 wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 12:46 pm Good times right there..........Tommy is a class act, one of a kind and one hell of a generous heart!!!!!!!!
Not many as welcoming as Tommy.

To top it off he’s got sense of humor

Return to “Gobbler Talk”