Gods country outfitters

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
cluckcluckbang

Gods country outfitters

Post by cluckcluckbang »

Anybody have any experience with Gods Country Outfitters in San Mateo, FL? Looking for an outfitter for an Osceola next spring
joey46

Re: Gods country outfitters

Post by joey46 »

Ask in the Hunt Section at floridasporstman.com
You'll get an answer or two and maybe even a PM. Be prepared to be mildly insulted by some. It's a cutt throat forum where some long established outfitters have been hammered over the years. I'm betting some will imply it's located too far north since it's very close to the magic Osceola/Eastern dividing line. Remember as a bird flies back and forth across the Suwanee River it changes from an Eastern to an Osceola and then back again :roll: . Good luck and never say the word "hybrid".
2nd100

Post by 2nd100 »

Ive heard good things about them from Lon Trice ( Lonzos calls ) as he works with them for a limited time each year .
10th Legion legionare !
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

2nd100 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 5:10 pm Ive heard good things about them from Lon Trice ( Lonzos calls ) as he works with them for a limited time each year .
I'd take Lonzo as a really good reference, he's a great guy
alabamabowman

Post by alabamabowman »

I killed an Osceola with them a couple of years ago. I highly recommend them. They have a lot of land and have almost 100% kill rate. I would definitely go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alabamabowman

Post by alabamabowman »

I killed an Osceola with them a couple of years ago. I highly recommend them. They have a lot of land and have almost 100% kill rate. I would definitely go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quavodus

Post by quavodus »

That would have to be a awesome hunt.
"I live in America, why do I have to press 1 for English?"
trkykilr

Post by trkykilr »

Lonzo is an awesome guy, and I’m sure this is a top notch operation. If a man wants to kill a True Osceola turkey, that man needs to go south of Orlando. If a man is trying to check a box in an arbitrary area set by the NWTF, proceed.
bottomlandassassin

Post by bottomlandassassin »

Hunted with God's Country in 2016. Excellent hunt, camp was great, and the food was fantastic. IF I was to ever do Florida again, it'd be with them! The 4 of us killed 7 in 1.5 days of hunting.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”