Target/pattern stand.

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Chrmayo

Target/pattern stand.

Post by Chrmayo »

Some of you guys do a lot of shooting. What do you use to hold your targets or paper you shoot at. I’m always dragging something out to put a piece on or leaning something against a tree. Wanting something reusable.
bwhana

Re: Target/pattern stand.

Post by bwhana »

No pictures, but I made a simple stand from pvc pipe and fittings, which is just two T's on the ground with a cross piece between them. I use wooden tomato stakes in each one and staple brown paper I buy in big rolls at Home Depot. It works extremely well, even in wind. The paper is above the pvc, so it doesn't get shot very often.
PaLmbHngr

Post by PaLmbHngr »

If you can find those political yard signs, they work pretty good. Have a wire frame that sticks in the ground and the targets get taped over the plastic corrugated sign.
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

Banjo yard signs commonly used by realtors in selling houses. Can be harvested at night in residential areas where houses are for sale. Stealth is important during the harvest. Or you can buy them.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=banjo+sign+f ... -doa-p_1_8
I use wooden clothes pins or document metal spring clips to attach Home Depot construction paper that comes on an endless roll.
DD

Post by DD »

Old realtor sign with scrap wood zip tied to it.
Easy to move around.
Attachments
2DCDB29B-9938-4D48-9D8B-0C9554BC2866.jpeg
D3CE3F6C-EBAA-4D9F-90F9-63692327C9A6.jpeg

Return to “Gobbler Talk”