A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
- Posts: 114
- Joined: January 21st, 2019, 5:35 pm
I've been thinking about getting a tactacam to try to waterfowl and turkey hunting. I had a gopro but didnt like it. Anybody on here use the tactacam and have good or bad things to say about it?
- Posts: 123
- Joined: January 29th, 2018, 1:24 pm
All good with a tactacam
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- Gobbler Nation
- Posts: 5485
- Joined: October 2nd, 2011, 9:26 am
- Location: S E Michigan
I'm leaning toward a 5.0 Tactacam myself. Great videos on their site and You Tube.
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
- Posts: 267
- Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 10:47 am
I use a 5.0 on my turkey gun. Not bad, much better than a GoPro
- Posts: 4
- Joined: December 6th, 2017, 3:25 pm
I've used a tactacam 4.0 for 3 years and love it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests