Discontinuing...already.

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Usahuntingear

Discontinuing...already.

Post by Usahuntingear »

We have stopped taking orders and the waiting list on our Sitting Bull, we have enough orders to keep us busy until June and do not want to get any deeper into making these. Were going to try and resume making them in the middle of summer. Thank you.
We will still be offereing our Runnin n Gunnin vest/cushion, great reviews have come back on both.
Our Runnin n Gunnin vest compared to the M.O Limbhanger:
1. Our pocket design is better
2. Our cushion is from memory foam and is thicker
3. Ours is $39.00 dollars cheaper!!

Below is a pic of our Runni n Gunnin Vest/cushion:
Last edited by Usahuntingear on March 9th, 2012, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Discontinuing...already.

Post by Gobbler »

I have a Little Big horn. If it starts to wear out can you still redo it if I send you the bar?
Usahuntingear

Post by Usahuntingear »

Gobbler wrote:I have a Little Big horn. If it starts to wear out can you still redo it if I send you the bar?
No, we been there, done that, once was enough. It took longer to rebuild this guys then to make a new one. it was alot of work and they put it together entirely different then we do ours. Ups charge this guy 80 dollars to ship his old one up to us.
ANyway, we are done for the winter and spring. We have enough on waiting list to last us until June and dont feel comfortable extending it any longer. We are going to try and resume in july or august, just not sure. Thanks.
Stinky J Picklestein
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Stinky J Picklestein »

Usahuntingear wrote:...Ups charge this guy 80 dollars to ship his old one up to us...
HOLY $#!T :shock:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”