Yildiz sxs shotguns

Talk about 20 28 gauge & .410 bore shotguns here.
Jstocks

Yildiz sxs shotguns

Post by Jstocks »

Has anyone tried the Yildiz sxs shotguns?

I am thinking about getting one in 410. They come with barrel selector and screw in chokes. Academy sight claims less than 4 lbs
And I’m not sure it’s that light but it is definitely light.

Points nice too. I actually like it better than the o/u but I’m torn because they have an o/u 28 gauge too.

I was really curious if anyone has dealt with the poi and triggers on these guns to see of any issues before I purchase one.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Yildiz sxs shotguns

Post by Hoobilly »

The 28ga I’ll probably buy sometime later this summer. The sxs are sweet
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
coconut

Re: Yildiz sxs shotguns

Post by coconut »

Jstocks wrote: June 6th, 2020, 3:10 pm Has anyone tried the Yildiz sxs shotguns?

I am thinking about getting one in 410. They come with barrel selector and screw in chokes. Academy sight claims less than 4 lbs
And I’m not sure it’s that light but it is definitely light.

Points nice too. I actually like it better than the o/u but I’m torn because they have an o/u 28 gauge too.

I was really curious if anyone has dealt with the poi and triggers on these guns to see of any issues before I purchase one.
I have one. It shoots exactly to point of aim and the trigger pull is light. My barrel selector is to lose and sometimes gets in a position where I it gets hung preventing me from getting to fire position without looking down and reshifting which is aggravating and has cost a few ducks and doves. The other complaint I have is that the stock is slightly twisted so the right barrel is lower than the left. It’s cheap and looks pretty.

Return to “Small Bore”