Calls!

forum to share pictures and everything for Scibilia Mouth calls
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Calls!

Post by Samm4770 »

Good evening guys who are getting calls. Calls are done being packaged this week planning on getting them
Mailed this week. Each of the 15 and 15.5 gentleman will
Be receiving 4 calls that I’ve had a lot of luck with on the stage years back and in the field. These wills will be known as the gobblernation slam.
3 reed batwing
3 reed modify ghost cut
3 reed split v
2 reed combo cut.
I hope that each and every one of you lucky guys will be able to find some turkey in these calls and bring you good luck. We all look forward to hearing a turkey story about the calls! Good luck and always be safe!
Attachments
image.jpg
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Calls!

Post by Turkinator »

Looking forward to running them!
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

I wasn't expecting 4 calls. That's a lot of work. :thumbup:
decoykrvr

Post by decoykrvr »

You're very generous and you hit all the call cuts/types which I hunt with and mentioned in my PM to you. I plan on giving them a hard run before the season. If you would please, advise the recipients
of your call generosity just how you want us to report our results/findings, ie. PM or in an open forum post. Thank you again !!!!
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

Wow, that is amazing! Thank you so much
tracker 6

Post by tracker 6 »

Very generous!!! I'll give a report when they arrive and during season. :D
One Gobbler,One shot (well sometimes) ;)
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

Thanks. I look forward to running them. I see a couple of my favorite cuts, so I should be able to find a hen or two in there.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
crow

Post by crow »

Very generous of you, looking forward to hunting them
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

All calls have to shipped please let me know when you guys start receiving them!
TBoo

Post by TBoo »

Wow. Very nice gesture. Can't wait to give these a shot and hope to send some pictures your way in May! Thank you!
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

Received my calls today. Must say I was pleasantly surprised. 3 of the 4 will definitely see action this spring. The odd one out is the ghost cut. No big surprise there, I haven’t found a ghost cut that I can run to suit my ears yet. I’m sure it’s me and not the call, although I can get some mighty fine kee kees out of it. My favorites are the split v and the batwing. Again, no surprise there. Seems like that’s the two I always settle on. I can run the whole gammet with those two cuts.

Again thanks for the calls. I’m very pleased with what you have sent. Well done.
Double Naught Spy!
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

guesswho wrote: March 7th, 2023, 4:37 pm Received my calls today. Must say I was pleasantly surprised. 3 of the 4 will definitely see action this spring. The odd one out is the ghost cut. No big surprise there, I haven’t found a ghost cut that I can run to suit my ears yet. I’m sure it’s me and not the call, although I can get some mighty fine kee kees out of it. My favorites are the split v and the batwing. Again, no surprise there. Seems like that’s the two I always settle on. I can run the whole gammet with those two cuts.

Again thanks for the calls. I’m very pleased with what you have sent. Well done.
Glad you like them. Do me a favor on that ghost cut don’t give up on just yet. Work for a day or so get all that powder out from between the reads and try it
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

Will do. I’ll wind up investing several hours with it while riding around etc. For some reason I’ve never been able to consistently run any ghost cut to my satisfaction. Not sure if it’s pallet shape, or how I exhale air. But I will definitely wear it out trying.
Double Naught Spy!
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

guesswho wrote: March 7th, 2023, 6:28 pm Will do. I’ll wind up investing several hours with it while riding around etc. For some reason I’ve never been able to consistently run any ghost cut to my satisfaction. Not sure if it’s pallet shape, or how I exhale air. But I will definitely wear it out trying.
Try less tongue pressure on the call and don’t blow much air. Let the air whisper past the call
crow

Post by crow »

Hey man, my calls got here yesterday. Thanks again, very generous of you.

Just messed with them some last night, sounded good
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

crow wrote: March 8th, 2023, 10:23 am Hey man, my calls got here yesterday. Thanks again, very generous of you.

Just messed with them some last night, sounded good
Prefect! Glad you enjoy them good luck this spring
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

Calls arrived today. I've ran them all just a touch. The ghost cut plus :) will take the most finesse but I like it. The batwing was probably my favorite but I probably had the most control with the combo. All four are good calls.

My preference normally change with calls as I blow them out. I'm by no means a competition caller and I'll be the first to admit that I put a lot of air through a call. I've gotten worse about it with the amount of open country that I hunt.

Thanks again for the calls. I'll give them a workout in Big Sky country and report on the results.
IMG_20230308_153841814.jpg
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

Hobbes_mobile wrote: March 8th, 2023, 6:07 pm Calls arrived today. I've ran them all just a touch. The ghost cut plus :) will take the most finesse but I like it. The batwing was probably my favorite but I probably had the most control with the combo. All four are good calls.

My preference normally change with calls as I blow them out. I'm by no means a competition caller and I'll be the first to admit that I put a lot of air through a call. I've gotten worse about it with the amount of open country that I hunt.

Thanks again for the calls. I'll give them a workout in Big Sky country and report on the results.

IMG_20230308_153841814.jpg
Glad you enjoy them put them to test!
tracker 6

Post by tracker 6 »

Arrived today. Haven't had a chance work em yet, but man, they look good!!!! Appreciate your generosity. :thumbup:
One Gobbler,One shot (well sometimes) ;)
decoykrvr

Post by decoykrvr »

I received the calls and they look great. I'll post when I get a chance to run them. Thank you again!!
jumpmaster21

Post by jumpmaster21 »

Received the calls. Ran them a little and they sound good. Thanks again!
Roost 1

Post by Roost 1 »

Received mine yesterday. Haven’t had a chance to run but I’ll let you when I do. Thanks again for your generosity.
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

Roost 1 wrote: March 11th, 2023, 7:17 pm Received mine yesterday. Haven’t had a chance to run but I’ll let you when I do. Thanks again for your generosity.
Great please let me know!
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

jumpmaster21 wrote: March 11th, 2023, 6:52 pm Received the calls. Ran them a little and they sound good. Thanks again!
Great yelp one up this spring
Samm4770
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Samm4770 »

decoykrvr wrote: March 9th, 2023, 2:56 pm I received the calls and they look great. I'll post when I get a chance to run them. Thank you again!!
Great let me know!

Return to “Scibilia Mouth Pounders”