Covid and Ivermectin

A place for you health nuts and slackers to share your tips on staying in shape for seasons to come.
youngoutdoors

Covid and Ivermectin

Post by youngoutdoors »

My 18 year old son was just diagnosed with covid today and our doctor gave the option of Ivermectin. This is just one of the choices the doctor gave him but my son elected to go with the Ivermec. I just happen to have some in the cabinet for the dogs. My wife went to the pharmacy for the Ivermec and the pharmacist said "do you know what that is for?" And my wife said yes. The pharmacist said that she personally wouldn't take it or recommend it; and my wife said that was fine but we would. The pharmacist also said that insurance wouldn't cover it. The pharmacist did say that a man came in the other day and requested Ivermec and then came back in the next week and said that his symptoms went away in a couple days. We have a good country Christian Doctor!

10 pills
take 2 pills daily
around $35

I will keep yall posted.

God Bless, Louis
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Covid and Ivermectin

Post by spider316 »

Ivermectin is a weight based medication. God willing you and your family stay safe and healthy, definitely believe in it !
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

spider316 wrote: August 25th, 2021, 7:53 pm Ivermectin is a weight based medication. God willing you and your family stay safe and healthy, definitely believe in it !
The ivermectin that’s for “livestock” is weight based. And that’s all we have used

Be sure to take vitamin D along with zinc and some prayer goes along way
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

Amen to the Prayer,
youngoutdoors

Post by youngoutdoors »

We gave him vitamin C, vitamin D, and Zinc with the Ivermetcin. The Ivermectin we got at the pharmacist was not like what I have in the cabinet. It was in pill form.

God Bless, Louis

And yes we very much believe in prayer!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Oh please do keep us updated.. You wonder if the pharmacist was brainwashed.. Did she ask if he was partaking in the experiment?

Ivermectin has been known forever, it's B.S it's taking doctors to go rogue and prescribe it..

Heres a video with some good info about it.. It also is very good telling you about Covid and the immune system.. When the 2nd wave crushed our little town I watched this video and learned alot..

Prayers Up

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/InH89amC ... hJJhEP0Nw
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

youngoutdoors wrote: August 25th, 2021, 10:16 pm We gave him vitamin C, vitamin D, and Zinc with the Ivermetcin. The Ivermectin we got at the pharmacist was not like what I have in the cabinet. It was in pill form.

God Bless, Louis

And yes we very much believe in prayer!
My sister said most of what she reads about vitamin C it should be taken 2-3 hours before or after taking a dose of the ivermectin

youngoutdoors

Post by youngoutdoors »

That's good to know. Thanks Brice

God Bless, Louis
youngoutdoors

Post by youngoutdoors »

My son is feeling a lot better. His symptoms have greatly improved. He still has a little headache but his congestion is much better and he is not coughing near as much. I'd say he is 85% better than yesterday. He just took his second dose a little while ago. My wife and I believe it is the Ivermectin and prayers that has made the difference.

God Bless, Louis
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

youngoutdoors wrote: August 26th, 2021, 9:28 pm My son is feeling a lot better. His symptoms have greatly improved. He still has a little headache but his congestion is much better and he is not coughing near as much. I'd say he is 85% better than yesterday. He just took his second dose a little while ago. My wife and I believe it is the Ivermectin and prayers that has made the difference.

God Bless, Louis
That is good to hear!

ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

That is good to hear... On our MI hunting board there is a thread about if and people are making fun of using if..
coconut

Post by coconut »

Joe Rogan has a interview with a dr and some other expert on the use of ivermectin. They had some very compelling evidence that it works. Long interview but worth listening to.
MFL205

Post by MFL205 »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 26th, 2021, 10:14 pm That is good to hear... On our MI hunting board there is a thread about if and people are making fun of using if..
That's because Big Gretch has brainwashed too many people in our great state into thinking the same way she does....it's sad.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

MFL205 wrote: August 27th, 2021, 10:45 am
ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 26th, 2021, 10:14 pm That is good to hear... On our MI hunting board there is a thread about if and people are making fun of using if..
That's because Big Gretch has brainwashed too many people in our great state into thinking the same way she does....it's sad.
I cannot believe how loyal some of these people are.. I so excited for November 22..
youngoutdoors

Post by youngoutdoors »

Well Ely is doing great. Went down to the range today and he shot his newest 6mmARC today. He is coughing very little now and feels good. His symptoms are almost gone completely. Very happy with the outcome of this and just praying for no backset or complications.

The people making the decisions for this pandemic are going to have alot of blood on their hands with all the people that might could
have been saved with the right medication.

This will be my last post on the subject unless we have complications.

God Bless, Louis
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

youngoutdoors wrote: August 29th, 2021, 11:31 pm Well Ely is doing great. Went down to the range today and he shot his newest 6mmARC today. He is coughing very little now and feels good. His symptoms are almost gone completely. Very happy with the outcome of this and just praying for no backset or complications.

The people making the decisions for this pandemic are going to have alot of blood on their hands with all the people that might could
have been saved with the right medication.

This will be my last post on the subject unless we have complications.

God Bless, Louis
So glad to hear.. Spread the good word, nobody can dispute your first hand experience
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

I agree Louis

My cousins wife was a respiratory therapist

When she got it they gave her cough syrup in the beginning. She begged for the the right meds. They sent her home. 2-3 days later she’s in icu on the vent. Died shortly after.

I say she was murdered

Meleagris gallopavo

Post by Meleagris gallopavo »

The science behind how ivermectin works against viruses and specifically COVID is valid. I know a doctor that has prescribed it. However I look at it as one tool in the toolbox against COVID infection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Meleagris gallopavo wrote: September 4th, 2021, 10:55 am The science behind how ivermectin works against viruses and specifically COVID is valid. I know a doctor that has prescribed it. However I look at it as one tool in the toolbox against COVID infection.

That’s exactly what it is. A tool

Has many benefits other than killing COVID-19

rossjulie

Post by rossjulie »

Meleagris gallopavo wrote: September 4th, 2021, 10:55 am The science behind how ivermectin works against viruses and specifically COVID is valid. I know a doctor that has prescribed it. However I look at it as one tool in the toolbox against COVID infection.

Is it healthy to all or there are complications to those ailing with other diseases.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

rossjulie wrote: September 9th, 2021, 9:28 am

Is it healthy to all or there are complications to those ailing with other diseases.
From what I have read, those who are on blood thinners shouldn’t take it.

My father is and took it in a lower dose anyway and tested negative twice.

Bjork

Post by Bjork »

There are hundreds of papers looking at ivermectin vs. COVID-19. In general, the larger and more carefully conducted the studies are, the weaker the effect that's seen with ivermectin. That's a pattern that's seen with things that don't actually work well.
A couple of the more recent, large, randomized controlled studies are not optimistic, but don't completely rule out possible weak effects.

In spite of the ranting conspiracy loons, it's obvious that the possible role for ivermectin hasn't been automatically dismissed -- all the major players included trials for it, there are hundreds of papers, and there are dozens of registered clinical trials investigating it.

And yet there are no large, randomized controlled trials that clearly show a clinical effect of ivermectin on COVID-19 mortality, sickness, time to recovery, etc. Sometimes there are marginal effects on surrogate factors (lower virus titers; effects on cultured cells). But the thing about useful, effective treatments is that you don't have to look at surrogate measures. If some studies find a weak effect and others find no effect -- If you have hundreds of people in your randomized trial and you need more to decide if there's any effect at all -- then any effect must be weak or non-existent.

We're at that point with ivermectin. It's been given a long, hard, careful look, and the conclusion is that there may be something there but it's really marginal.
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

The 4th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, Merck, manufactures Invermectin. Take a look at what it says about its use regarding covid. Merck attempted to manufacture a vaccine against Covid, but was unsuccessful. Gil
https://www.merck.com/news/merck-statem ... -pandemic/
youngoutdoors

Post by youngoutdoors »

Yeah and did you know that Dr Fauci's wife is the head of bioethics at the National Institutes of Health; Who gives FDA approval for pharmaceuticals. Sounds like a racket to me. IF my information is correct. There's no need for a vaccine if there is already a cure; RIGHT?

God Bless, Louis
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

youngoutdoors wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 11:07 pm Yeah and did you know that Dr Fauci's wife is the head of bioethics at the National Institutes of Health; Who gives FDA approval for pharmaceuticals. Sounds like a racket to me. IF my information is correct. There's no need for a vaccine if there is already a cure; RIGHT?

God Bless, Louis

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-170254166936

Return to “Health & Fitness”