COVID VACCINE!

A place for you health nuts and slackers to share your tips on staying in shape for seasons to come.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: COVID VACCINE!

Post by HunterGKS »

I got the 2nd Moderna shot on 03/03 about 4:00 P.M.. By 10:30
that night I felt like I had been in a fight with sticks & I was
the only 1 without a stick. I felt horrible most of the next day
day but finally recovered late that afternoon.

From what I understand, after the 1st shot, your body starts
building up antibodies & the 2nd shot kicks your body into
gear to fight off the virus. Some people have no response
while others get hit even worse than I did.
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

HunterGKS wrote: March 17th, 2021, 5:19 pm I got the 2nd Moderna shot on 03/03 about 4:00 P.M.. By 10:30
that night I felt like I had been in a fight with sticks & I was
the only 1 without a stick. I felt horrible most of the next day
day but finally recovered late that afternoon.

From what I understand, after the 1st shot, your body starts
building up antibodies & the 2nd shot kicks your body into
gear to fight off the virus. Some people have no response
while others get hit even worse than I did.
Guess my body didn' understand how it was suppose to act like, but then I/it never did anyway :banghead: :LMAO:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
jaybird101

Post by jaybird101 »

Finished second dose of Pfizer in mid April.Sore arm with both injections,but no fever like people I know that received the Moderna vaccine.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

178090872_10208735338417920_8522514591348944672_n.jpg
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

I had second Pfizer shot 2 weeks ago. I had minor soreness in arm after first, same as flu shot, no effects after 2nd.

I've got a coworker that had Covid back in January and both Moderna shots have made him sick as hell. He had second yesterday and got sick yesterday evening and is feeling like hell today.
paboxcall

Post by paboxcall »

J&J last week, no issues at all other than a slight headache the following evening.
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer

Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Had my second Moderna on 3-17. Sore arm, that's it. It's all good!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
AlinMi

Post by AlinMi »

for those of you that give blood, the Red Cross checks for covid antibodies. Wife is a RN, caught the bug year ago April in the doom and gloom era, still has the antibodies according to her donation 2 weeks ago.

I'm in the same control group as Icdedturkes but may pony up a pint next time just to see.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

AlinMi wrote: May 12th, 2021, 5:20 am for those of you that give blood, the Red Cross checks for covid antibodies. Wife is a RN, caught the bug year ago April in the doom and gloom era, still has the antibodies according to her donation 2 weeks ago.

I'm in the same control group as Icdedturkes but may pony up a pint next time just to see.
We all got it a month ago.

Hydroxichloroquine prescribed by out dr.

We also bimectin (ivermectin). I started the bimectin when I noticed my taste was halfway gone. Had got my coffee and knew it was way off on flavor. Put it in fridge. Took the bimectin at 2pm. Noticed that pets of my tongue was tingly. Around 5-6pm I warmed up my coffee and noticed my taste and smell was back.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Stinky J Picklestein
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Stinky J Picklestein »

I got my second Moderna shot a couple of weeks ago. No reaction at all. The first shot kicked my butt, though. The site says if my first shot is worse than the second, that means I probably had Covid at some point, so the first shot acts as the booster. If so, I was asymptomatic, and I hope I didn't spread it to anybody.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

hoobilly wrote: May 12th, 2021, 8:03 am
AlinMi wrote: May 12th, 2021, 5:20 am for those of you that give blood, the Red Cross checks for covid antibodies. Wife is a RN, caught the bug year ago April in the doom and gloom era, still has the antibodies according to her donation 2 weeks ago.

We all got it a month ago.

Hydroxichloroquine prescribed by out dr.

We also bimectin (ivermectin). I started the bimectin when I noticed my taste was halfway gone. Had got my coffee and knew it was way off on flavor. Put it in fridge. Took the bimectin at 2pm. Noticed that pets of my tongue was tingly. Around 5-6pm I warmed up my coffee and noticed my taste and smell was back.
Brice when you have time watch this video, it is probably the most informative one I have seen on Covid.. He addresses Ivermectin, I knew I heard that name before, yup in my dogs heartwarm preventive.
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/InH89amC ... JJhEP0Nw

I have a way I can get ahold of some I'm pretty sure.

Alin
the antibody test it is available at Kroger and I believe HEB.. My dad's paranoid he has underlying conditions a rare disease he's in the late stages of.. He has been fully vaccinated, before, tested twice, even twice after lol I told him about anti body test he called Dr, of course he got it lol

Your wife is a perfect example of why I question the vaccine after your body has built up natural immunity.. Her period of time for still having antibodies is as long as they are sure the vaccine will work.. Antibody as above is regularly available she should just check every couple aonths to monitor, be curious how long her natural immunity lasts, maybe forever..

I thought about getting the antibody test until I found out if you are naturally immune with no vac you become a positive case..

One of my best friends has had Covid, his farm was the first large outbreak in our community, packing 10 Mexicans in houses.. He's mister tin foil hat, once he found out above he refuses to get test..

I cannot believe how wrapped up I've become in this. maybe like you Alin it's living under a dictator, who thought she had the answers and her thirst for power has made her the laughing stock of the United States..

I thought about getting the juice for a brief period when they were parading the Johnson and Johnson around up here. That would be the only one I would consider, it uses old school science and not mRNA. They tout mRNA technology is proven and gloat the sars vaccine, who the hell got a vaccine for SARS.

They're pushing this thing so hard, you know why they use celebrities, because it's not FDA approved and the drug companies cannot or face legal repercussions.. Paying folks to get friends to get vaccinated..

The more they push this experiment and dangle the thought of a vaccine passport the more unlikely I am to get it..

Alin, have you been researching the candidates for Governor yet?
AlinMi

Post by AlinMi »

I was eligible for a free antibody test thru hospital wife works thru. She said call and make a appointment to find out, so I did call and during conversation I asked the gal if it came back positive would I be recorded as a positive case...........................long pause.............. told her not interested in becoming a statistic either way. Then in July I had my annual checkup, asked Doc about getting antibody test, he said no clinical value to having it done. sorta looked at him and said you really mean no $$$ in it for you, he just smiled.

funny you mention Kroger, my daughter is up from Lansing for a few days, actually mentioned that last night. Think nearest Kroger is a hour away thou but at this point not interested. which brings up another point on donating blood, if I show I have the antibodies, would it get recorded as a positive case?

Our Governess, nope, I stay as far away from politics as possible, even on the local township level !!!!
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: May 11th, 2021, 3:31 pm 178090872_10208735338417920_8522514591348944672_n.jpg
:thumbup: I’m in the same group!!!
quavodus

Post by quavodus »

I'm in that group too. Gonna stay in it as long as I can too.
"I live in America, why do I have to press 1 for English?"

Return to “Health & Fitness”