Russell Beard Longbox

Show and tell for call collectors.
M Sharpe

Russell Beard Longbox

Post by M Sharpe »

I played this long box for a while in Nashville, it would get down and play pretty soft for a longbox or it would get loud. I made mention to Russell that it was a fine box. It has all the characteristics that a good box should. A week after Nashville, I get home and open the mail box to find this waiting inside. It WILL be in the vest this year!! And, I'm not really a longbox man. Thanks Russell!!!!!
Cedar over poplar

SCtrkyhntr

Re: Russell Beard Longbox

Post by SCtrkyhntr »

Nice call Mark. I was driving through Raleigh, NC on my way back to SC last week and stopped by the Dixie Deer Classic. I believe Fred Cox had a few of these long boxes on his table and they sounded good. I am not 100% sure if they were Russell's but I think they were.
GOLD HUNTER
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GOLD HUNTER »

:thumbup:
LET'S GO TROUT FISHING
savduck

Post by savduck »

The man makes a mean call. I've got a zebras pod an aluminum pot that screams
M Sharpe

Post by M Sharpe »

SCtrkyhntr wrote:Nice call Mark. I was driving through Raleigh, NC on my way back to SC last week and stopped by the Dixie Deer Classic. I believe Fred Cox had a few of these long boxes on his table and they sounded good. I am not 100% sure if they were Russell's but I think they were.
Hey Dusty, they were his. I think Fred has some of alot of different people's calls. I'm not sure if they were last years or this years though. Seems like Russell's calls get better each year. Save me those wingbones.

Return to “Collectors Room”