Coincidence???

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Coincidence???

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Kinda weird. Long story short, it's been a month to the day since I lost Joo. I tried to put this poem on a photo and couldn't and my temper raised last night.

Sal got up at 3 I was asleep in chair, this morning she said I didn't wake you, "you looked so cute,, had the biggest smile ear to ear on your face and had hands were like you were praying. Wish she'd had her camera she said

She told me this this morning and I thought about poem. I didn't tell her poem till this afternoon and she bawled. Saying he was there. Here is the poem I wanted to use. Maybe he did visit me last night after a month, coincidence dunno.
61369684_2323900277633175_3228272117468364800_n.jpg
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Coincidence???

Post by Hoobilly »

losing a pet, best friend and sammich begger is hard. Have lost a few over the years and never gets easier. We love schnauzers and my lil girl has problems and is sick..

hugs to ya buddy

one day atta time
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

hoobilly wrote: June 10th, 2019, 11:18 pm losing a pet, best friend and sammich begger is hard. Have lost a few over the years and never gets easier. We love schnauzers and my lil girl has problems and is sick..

hugs to ya buddy

one day atta time
I'll Say a prayer for your girl. As I said in my previous thread we vowed never let him get til he really suffered. I knew night before tommorow was the day. Vet never said it was time but she didn't have to. If she gets really sick don't be selfish
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: June 10th, 2019, 11:29 pm
hoobilly wrote: June 10th, 2019, 11:18 pm losing a pet, best friend and sammich begger is hard. Have lost a few over the years and never gets easier. We love schnauzers and my lil girl has problems and is sick..

hugs to ya buddy

one day atta time
I'll Say a prayer for your girl. As I said in my previous thread we vowed never let him get til he really suffered. I knew night before tommorow was the day. Vet never said it was time but she didn't have to. If she gets really sick don't be selfish
yessir

last one she got cancer in her shoulder.. got big, then went away for almost a year then came back. she knew. I cried. The vet who administered the shot cried. I told him this has to be easier than families who have kids dying from cancer. we both cried some more
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

It never gets easier. It shakes me to the core.
BTW, Tom.. I stole your poem and picture for use down the road.
Thanks.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
ncturkey

Post by ncturkey »

Pets deathes are very hard on us all. I still think of all my pets that have passed away. Sometimes I even call our cat we have know by the cats name that has been passed away for years. I got two cats that died back in 2006 that were my best buddies. They were not your usual cats. They acted like dogs. I miss them.
Mike
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

So weird. Last night slept in recliner. Sal came out to get me up at 4, she said you had that big smile again but this time you were petting your leg like he was there. She watched for a few and went to bed and couldn't sleep thinking about it

Return to “Gobbler Talk”