Osceola Outdoors and Storey Hunts

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
tr3y0248

Osceola Outdoors and Storey Hunts

Post by tr3y0248 »

Hello, just looking to see if any members have feedback on these 2 outfitters for a guided Osceola hunt. I am trying to decide between the 2. Osceola Outdoors and Storey Hunts. Have you hunted with either? What did you like about them? What didn’t you like about them?

Thanks in advance!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Osceola Outdoors and Storey Hunts

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I guided for Elite Sportsman Outfitters last year Sally clients batted 100 and mine 95. If you need a number let me know and I'll put u in touch. It's legit
trkykilr

Post by trkykilr »

I cannot speak to Storey hunts, but Mike Tussey at Osceola Outdoors is first class. He is certainly not a guy trying to guide turkey hunts. He is a turkey hunter to the core, as are his guides. If I paid for an Osceola hunt, I'd go with Mike in a heartbeat. His camp is also a great time talking shop with turkey hunters.
HartClemson99

Post by HartClemson99 »

I have hunted at Osceola Outdoors every season since 2006.

I have hunted with numerous outfitters all over the world and you won’t find a camp full of more serious turkey hunters.

Mike Tussey is the owner of the operation and is a stand up gentlemen and one of the best turkey hunters I have had the privilege of hunting with.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”