Question about TSS

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Question about TSS

Post by Gobbler »

How funny is it that Old Gobbler is always wrong on every issue. TSS just the latest.
How many where banned by being innovative and pushing forward in Hand loading that stuff?

Key word is OLD for that place.

Still I wish Shannon would let me back on! :LMAO: :LMAO:
Fullfan

Re: Question about TSS

Post by Fullfan »

Ya but they have a word association thread...
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

Reckon they'll ban Federal?
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

I hope Federal has some good lawyers for when all those guns start exploding
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Turkinator wrote: January 9th, 2018, 1:43 pm I hope Federal has some good lawyers for when all those guns start exploding
:LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
aristico

Post by aristico »

I wonder if federal is going to be selling it to make money? I seem to remember that was one of the things that kept getting harped on. On how Hal was trying to make money.
Jamey

Post by Jamey »

aristico wrote: January 9th, 2018, 9:05 pm I wonder if federal is going to be selling it to make money? I seem to remember that was one of the things that kept getting harped on. On how Hal was trying to make money.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I laugh because I believe the most patterning knowledge ever brought together was on NWTF. This is no dig on TSS or any other shell, we have reached a point whereas a 50 yd shell whether factory or handloaded is no mystery, but in that time it was pooling knowledge to make something work for a member, with a state of art shell this has passed. Ammo is too good

These Johnny come latelies are simply benefitting from the knowledge put before them years ago. Basically turn most these guys on a standard lead shell not longbeard and they'd be clueless as making a respectable gun nor put forth resources to do so.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: January 9th, 2018, 10:44 pm I laugh because I believe the most patterning knowledge ever brought together was on NWTF. This is no dig on TSS or any other shell, we have reached a point whereas a 50 yd shell whether factory or handloaded is no mystery, but in that time it was pooling knowledge to make something work for a member, with a state of art shell this has passed. Ammo is too good

These Johnny come latelies are simply benefitting from the knowledge put before them years ago. Basically turn most these guys on a standard lead shell not longbeard and they'd be clueless as making a respectable gun nor put forth resources to do so.
Exactly and very well said!
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Gobbler Talk”