Heads up TSS loaders

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Heads up TSS loaders

Post by Shooter »

Tungsten prices have went up considerably over the summer!!! Called a half dozen of my suppliers, and yes, all of them have went up, a bunch.
I've heard several rumors like, some new EPA ruling. Making them change the way they get it out of the ground and such. Talked to several ammo makers,
to verify they went up on them also. Yep, it's confirmed. From what I'm getting, it has went up $8 to $11 a pound more than it was back in the spring. OUCH!!! As if it wasn't high enough already!
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Heads up TSS loaders

Post by guesswho »

You sure your not just trying to buy another vete?
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

guesswho wrote: October 30th, 2017, 12:15 pm You sure your not just trying to buy another vete?
Shhh don’t let everyone know or everyone will be driving Bette’s by spring time :LMAO:

I hope it doesn’t go any higher
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
toasty

Post by toasty »

Shooter wrote: October 30th, 2017, 11:52 am Tungsten prices have went up considerably over the summer!!! Called a half dozen of my suppliers, and yes, all of them have went up, a bunch.
I've heard several rumors like, some new EPA ruling. Making them change the way they get it out of the ground and such. Talked to several ammo makers,
to verify they went up on them also. Yep, it's confirmed. From what I'm getting, it has went up $8 to $11 a pound more than it was back in the spring. OUCH!!! As if it wasn't high enough already!
What does the EPA have to do with price of tungsten? It is all coming from China.
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

toasty wrote: October 30th, 2017, 2:07 pm
Shooter wrote: October 30th, 2017, 11:52 am Tungsten prices have went up considerably over the summer!!! Called a half dozen of my suppliers, and yes, all of them have went up, a bunch.
What does the EPA have to do with price of tungsten? It is all coming from China.
Don't know what the Paris treaty has to do with it either, but it's all connected.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Shooter wrote:
toasty wrote: October 30th, 2017, 2:07 pm
Don't know what the Paris treaty has to do with it either, but it's all connected.
China should drop out of that baloney like Trump did for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Gun Talk”