Fall Turkey Hunting Looks Good For New York This October

Everything pertaining to hunting fall turkeys. From calls to Turkey dogs.
quavers16

Fall Turkey Hunting Looks Good For New York This October

Post by quavers16 »

I have had up to 15 Wild Turkeys that have been to my front yard all Summer. They love Shoprite Birdseed! I live on a Deadend and the last house. My Brother in Law has a Flock that visits his Lawn Regularly. Last weekend, I saw a good 20 Wild Turkeys on State Land. I live in Orange County and just 52 miles from NYC. Looking forward to the 3rd week in October!!!
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Fall Turkey Hunting Looks Good For New York This October

Post by Hoobilly »

Hoping to get to hunt western NY with AJWINGBONER one of these days. Love the country and hate NYC they canker that city life
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
quavers16

Post by quavers16 »

My Brother in law also has a few Big Gobblers that visit his Lawn a few days a week. Zoned Residential-- No Hunting where he is the same as me. These People living in expensive Townhouses near me keep those Turkeys fed as well. I was out Hiking today at another State area and saw some good sign. Can't wait to Hopefully Bust a Flock of Turkeys in all directions after a full out run at them. This Old Man River can still run a bit-LOL.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

quavers16 wrote: September 9th, 2018, 1:49 pm My Brother in law also has a few Big Gobblers that visit his Lawn a few days a week. Zoned Residential-- No Hunting where he is the same as me. These People living in expensive Townhouses near me keep those Turkeys fed as well. I was out Hiking today at another State area and saw some good sign. Can't wait to Hopefully Bust a Flock of Turkeys in all directions after a full out run at them. This Old Man River can still run a bit-LOL.
:LMAO: run Forest!?
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Fall Turkey Hunting & Turkey Dogs”