Lonnie Sneed outlaw hen glass for trade

Show and tell for call collectors.
Onpoint85

Lonnie Sneed outlaw hen glass for trade

Post by Onpoint85 »

I know I'm new here but I go by this same handle on ArcheryTalk where you can see I have 100% positive feedback. I'm on oldgobbler as well. csnt remember if user name is onpoint or onpoint85 there but I've done business with a few guys there. Always had good smooth transactions so no worries there.

About the call. This is lonnies newest deeign. I think he came up with the csll last year. It's my favorite call he's making right now. Really Really a good sounding call. I'm just testing the waters to see what's offered. I'm open to about anything. Just let me know what ya got. The slate pictured has already been traded. Almost forgot to mention, this call has thr leather cover to protect the surface. They really look nice and fit good too. Lonnie write a little saying on the inside of it and it has a slot to hold sandpaper too. I think He charged 10 dollars extra for the covers. Well worth it imo.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Onpoint85

Post by Onpoint85 »

I traded the call on another forum for a woodhaven legend slate. If it sounds anything like the cherry classic I will be very happy with thr trade. This Sneed glass was a great call. I liked it better than his slates and everybody knows lonnie makes a good slate. Thing is thst it seems like every time I get a call any more it's a glass or chrystal call. Got a lonzo trice glass in today snd that's a good sounding call. Of course anything thst has david holloran name on it is pure turkey. I hsve a new glass on the way that I suspect is going to be my one of my all time favorite glass/chrystal calls. I'll let yall know more about it when it gets here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Return to “Collectors Room”