Nashville Loot

Show and tell for call collectors.
M Sharpe

Nashville Loot

Post by M Sharpe »

Here is what I came home from Nashville with. From the top clockwise. Richard Hudson hen box (macasser ebony/spalted poplar), Scott Witter (Bolivian rosewood/red maple), Ed Terefenko (Maple/Honduras Mahogany), Richard Hudson crow call, Mike Battey crow call, Richard Hudson African Blackwood striker, Steve Torman bloodwood striker, Scott Wilper one sider (Brazilian cherry/walnut), Brian Aliff one sider (Walnut/sycamore), Jeff McKamey (Walnut/ Honduras Mahogany) and Matt McLain tube call.

Hobie

Re: Nashville Loot

Post by Hobie »

Nice loot of calls
I thought you would be BIGGER
SCtrkyhntr

Post by SCtrkyhntr »

Nice calls Mark. I haven't been to Nashville in a few years, MKW and I were talking yesterday about going next year. It's about time for the old crew to get together in Nashvegas again.
KevinFarr

Post by KevinFarr »

awesome loot !!
I like huntn' turkeys, but I love killin' turkeys !!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

SCtrkyhntr wrote:Nice calls Mark. I haven't been to Nashville in a few years, MKW and I were talking yesterday about going next year. It's about time for the old crew to get together in Nashvegas again.
2nd that motion :cheers:

Nice haul.. That Battey crow is amazingly real..
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Nashville Loot

Post by drenalinld »

That is a great haul! I am on the list for an EdT in that combo. It is very special IMO.
Sloppy_Snood

Post by Sloppy_Snood »

I really like the look of all of your calls. Very nice. :thumbup:

Question: will these calls sit on a shelf for viewing or do they actually hit the turkey woods for hunting purposes?

Some of those are like "pretty guns" I have (they never seem to go into the woods). ThankS!
"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?"- Bernadette Peters
M Sharpe

Post by M Sharpe »

SCtrkyhntr wrote:Nice calls Mark. I haven't been to Nashville in a few years, MKW and I were talking yesterday about going next year. It's about time for the old crew to get together in Nashvegas again.
I think you're right Dusty.

Sloppy, all of those will see time in the woods. I like to see calls with blood and sweat stains on them. To me that is the sign of a real call. The ones with the finish worn off.
gaswamp

Post by gaswamp »

M Sharpe wrote:
I think you're right Dusty.

Sloppy, all of those will see time in the woods. I like to see calls with blood and sweat stains on them. To me that is the sign of a real call. The ones with the finish worn off.

You must have serious rotation program going :D
wiltznucs

Post by wiltznucs »

Nice haul...

Return to “Collectors Room”