Call makers showcase and advice on call making.
- Gobbler Nation
- Posts: 2362
- Joined: August 13th, 2012, 9:47 pm
- Location: Louisiana
What do you guys use to scuff new glass for the first time? Struggling a bit here. Belt sander was an epic failure. Dremel? Thanks!
Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: August 3rd, 2017, 11:09 am
180 grit abranet
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
TTP Game Calls
- Posts: 42
- Joined: January 16th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Conditioning stone. I've tried several different mediums, and I prefer the sound from stone conditioned glass the best.
- Posts: 237
- Joined: November 25th, 2013, 7:51 pm
A diamond impregnated drywall screen works well. Works wet too. Try a few different grits. I just cut a corner off and it lasts a LONG time.
- Posts: 452
- Joined: March 17th, 2014, 7:12 pm
- Location: Central Missouri
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests