XT Calls

Call makers showcase and advice on call making.
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

XT Calls

Post by davisd9 »

Steve Kinder of XT calls messaged me and said he will be making calls this year Steve makes excellent calls that kills turkeys. His Havoc has been a go to for me for a long time. Other great ones are his V cut riot and rampage. Just giving a heads up!

Sent from the Strut Zone
Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: XT Calls

Post by Turkinator »

What's the best way to contact him?
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Interesting a few years ago he told me that he was still making calls and if I sent him the my request he would make them, I sent him money for 4 mouth calls. Never recieved the calls a refund or any contact from him. I really liked his calls but I'm not too keen on sending any more money that way !!!
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

XT Calls

Post by davisd9 »

timbrhuntr wrote:Interesting a few years ago he told me that he was still making calls and if I sent him the my request he would make them, I sent him money for 4 mouth calls. Never recieved the calls a refund or any contact from him. I really liked his calls but I'm not too keen on sending any more money that way !!!
I cannot comment on that as that is between the two of you. I have never had any experience from him like that, but I know you have no reason to give false information.

Sent from the Strut Zone
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

XT Calls

Post by davisd9 »

Turkinator wrote:What's the best way to contact him?
Pm sent

Sent from the Strut Zone
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

davisd9 wrote:
timbrhuntr wrote:Interesting a few years ago he told me that he was still making calls and if I sent him the my request he would make them, I sent him money for 4 mouth calls. Never recieved the calls a refund or any contact from him. I really liked his calls but I'm not too keen on sending any more money that way !!!
I cannot comment on that as that is between the two of you. I have never had any experience from him like that, but I know you have no reason to give false information.

Sent from the Strut Zone
I feel that its more than between the two of us. Just letting others know what happened to me if they get treated better so be it but if they get burned at least I said something ! Also I have all my emails and paypal info but I am not going to post it here !
killerstump
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

XT Calls

Post by killerstump »

He make good calls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

XT Calls

Post by davisd9 »

timbrhuntr wrote:
davisd9 wrote:

Sent from the Strut Zone
I feel that its more than between the two of us. Just letting others know what happened to me if they get treated better so be it but if they get burned at least I said something ! Also I have all my emails and paypal info but I am not going to post it here !
I believe you bud. I have read plenty of your posts and have never felt you would say anything untrue. I hate you had a bad experience but I will also say it surprises me. Steve has always sent me my orders and pretty quickly after the order. Not sure what happened but I hate you lost money on the deal.

Sent from the Strut Zone
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Me too because I did really like his calls !
poorcountrypreacher

Post by poorcountrypreacher »

Glad to hear this! His XTKee makes a sound for me that I can't seem to duplicate with anything else. But I just checked his web site, and it says everything is still out of stock. Somebody please let us know when they become available.
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

XT Calls

Post by davisd9 »

He said his site will be reactivated in a couple weeks

Sent from the Strut Zone
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Steve has been a stand up guy to me. I always had my call in a few days and the calls are of great quality.
I thought you would be BIGGER
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Hobie wrote:
Steve has been a stand up guy to me. I always had my call in a few days and the calls are of great quality.
Me too until he didn't L.O.L.

I really liked his calls as everyone else has commented but how hard is it too contact someone or at least respond to an email. I was very surprised when after almost 2 years no contact, no calls and no refund ! I still have 4 of his calls and was wanting to stock up because it looked like he was not going to make calls anymore and so be it but I guess now he is making them again can't wait to get mine in the mail ! :dontknow: :banghead:
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

Maybe he will see this post and make it right for ya.
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

OLE RASPY wrote:Maybe he will see this post and make it right for ya.
Don't hold your breath.
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

turkeykiller

Post by turkeykiller »

Unfortunately I'm not responsible for lost products. I offer free shipping unless its an order of sizable amount and then I charge as well as add tracking. Over the years many times I would ship new calls out to people who said they didn't receive them only to find out later they lied.. Hence why I don't do it anymore ;) I'm sorry your calls were lost by the USPS and if you or anyone else doesn't want to use them I understand because for every 1 customer I lose,there's 10 more waiting..

For those interested : I've been out of the loop for 2 yrs because material got horrible and with what good stuff I had stock piled I needed to space out the sales.. I also changed careers which means turkey calls weren't needed to pay bills and such. Fast forward... Material is GREAT now and I'm bored in my new life ;) so I will be making calls next week!! As far as contacting me I'll check in here and other places till I activate my website
KPcalls

Post by KPcalls »

Hey Killer....Surprised you have any time with all the beaver you've been fooling with... :thumbup: I'll be contacting you for a couple of extreme kee's...they are definetly top notch along with all the others you make.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

turkeykiller wrote:Unfortunately I'm not responsible for lost products. I offer free shipping unless its an order of sizable amount and then I charge as well as add tracking. Over the years many times I would ship new calls out to people who said they didn't receive them only to find out later they lied.. Hence why I don't do it anymore ;) I'm sorry your calls were lost by the USPS and if you or anyone else doesn't want to use them I understand because for every 1 customer I lose,there's 10 more waiting..

For those interested : I've been out of the loop for 2 yrs because material got horrible and with what good stuff I had stock piled I needed to space out the sales.. I also changed careers which means turkey calls weren't needed to pay bills and such. Fast forward... Material is GREAT now and I'm bored in my new life ;) so I will be making calls next week!! As far as contacting me I'll check in here and other places till I activate my website
I assume you are refering to me ! I realize that things get lost but I contacted by email on several occasions and still have never got a reply if you had answered my email and told me that they had been sent then I might buy the lost calls explaination !!! But don't buy it now and I'm not a liar !! Before I might have given the benefit of the doubt but not now and your right there are lots of other call makers out there so good luck with your sales. Now that I have my answer I'm moving on !
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

every 1 customer I lose,there's 10 more waiting..

Dam ! That's a pretty bold statement !
killerstump
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

XT Calls

Post by killerstump »

turkeykiller wrote:Unfortunately I'm not responsible for lost products. I offer free shipping unless its an order of sizable amount and then I charge as well as add tracking. Over the years many times I would ship new calls out to people who said they didn't receive them only to find out later they lied.. Hence why I don't do it anymore ;) I'm sorry your calls were lost by the USPS and if you or anyone else doesn't want to use them I understand because for every 1 customer I lose,there's 10 more waiting..

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
turkeykiller

Post by turkeykiller »

vaturkey wrote:every 1 customer I lose,there's 10 more waiting..

Well I didn't get to where I'm at by being shy....everyone knows that... I've already gained 7 from this thread,it's just how it works.. 3 or 4 of those new ones will place a second order for extras and also tell their buddies and they will order. See how it works???
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

turkeykiller wrote:

Well I didn't get to where I'm at by being shy....everyone knows that... I've already gained 7 from this thread,it's just how it works.. 3 or 4 of those new ones will place a second order for extras and also tell their buddies and they will order. See how it works???
:LMAO:
turkeykiller

Post by turkeykiller »

Laugh all ya want but I also get the highest prices out of small guys too ;)
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

turkeykiller wrote:Laugh all ya want but I also get the highest prices out of small guys too ;)

That leaves me out then ! :LMAO:
Last edited by vaturkey on January 11th, 2016, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

YEP IT SURE IS
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)

Return to “Call Makers”