Roll call

Pedro, Johndoe, gophert, Geno, Bighog11
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Roll call

Post by Johndoe »

Alright. Here we go again. John Doe here.

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
GENO

Re: Roll call

Post by GENO »

GENO here. Don't do alot of posting on here but i do alot of reading on this site. Got talked into this, this year.

I live in Ohio and hunt in KY and TN. Hopefully I'll shoot a few turkeys this year and help out the team.

Good Luck Team 5!
bighog11

Roll call

Post by bighog11 »

I'm here peeps hope everyone is doing well where is everyone from central Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GOT SOME BIG GOBBLERS ON MY MIND
pedro
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by pedro »

Let's get some nice birds this year. I am Pete and I will be hunting illinois and Wisconsin starting mid April through the end of May. Good luck to all of us!
gophert
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by gophert »

Tim here and I hang out in middle TN. I am usually behind a camera filming my daughter shooting turkeys. Occasionally she lets me pull the trigger.

sent from Tim's typewriter
GENO

Post by GENO »

Hey Gophert. I hunt with some Kingston guys at Centerhill lake. That's getting close to where you hang around I think. Cant get my kids to hunt but my son can't get enough fishing in during the day!
Hope you all are OK down there. Saw you got hit with some bad weather. It was -15 this morning here in mid-west Ohio.
It willn't be long and we'll be ridge running for some thunder chickens!!
jasonb53

Post by jasonb53 »

Johndoe wrote:Alright. Here we go again. John Doe here.
This guy is not even from Tallahassee,Fl......sorry for the rest of your team...maybe they can pick up your slack
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Johndoe »

jasonb53 wrote:
This guy is not even from Tallahassee,Fl......sorry for the rest of your team...maybe they can pick up your slack
That bird you killed would have been a fine bird for my team last year. You are welcome.

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
gophert
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by gophert »

GENO wrote:Hey Gophert. I hunt with some Kingston guys at Centerhill lake. That's getting close to where you hang around I think. Cant get my kids to hunt but my son can't get enough fishing in during the day!
Hope you all are OK down there. Saw you got hit with some bad weather. It was -15 this morning here in mid-west Ohio.
It willn't be long and we'll be ridge running for some thunder chickens!!
Centerhill Lake is just east of me about 45 minutes down I-40. Beautiful area for sure.
jasonb53

Post by jasonb53 »

Johndoe wrote:
jasonb53 wrote:
That bird you killed would have been a fine bird for my team last year. You are welcome.
been there done that

Return to “Strut Stoppers”